Golee

Bad "fix" BM hunters kill Command

4 posts in this topic

Dear developers,

Today December 26th I discovered a huge nerf or bug with BM Hunters, I am 954 Item level with BIS legendary's and a powerful 970 trinket and 4 set antorus. Normally I will do about 1.6-1.7m dps on avarage on a target dummy. Now recently I tested again and I did 1.3m dps at best. Im hugely dissapointed that a player with this gear and item level is underperforming. I also looked into warcraft logs on BM hunters and how they perform and how they should perform on retail. (I will link it down the threat). U can look into my gear and recount.

Bare in mind I did this test after the nerf and did 1.3m dps.

My Gear: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/930280

(Imortant) - Similar player from retail on Felhounds of Sargeras Antorus with similar ilvl. (Please bare in mind that this person used pots and flasks in this fight. On raw dps he would do around 1.7m dps roughly. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GRJjQkfXCVB78LpD#fight=31&type=damage-done&source=7

DPS AFTER NERF

WoWScrnShot_122518_163431.thumb.jpg.8cf96b98dae93c22454533f6df16069b.jpg

DPS BEFORE NERF

5c2252cd579f0_DPSCountvoornerf.thumb.jpg.e0bf3545b13d69b7358afdf4ee008f42.jpg

*I did not have any screenshots myself before the nerf, this is the only screenshot my guild had. in this screen is shown 1.5m dps. 1.6m dps is my overall avarage dps

The point is that in my opinion someone with this amount of gear should NOT do 1.3m dps at best. I think developers nerfed the class a bit too much and I understand it had to be nerfed. But not downing 300k dps.

I would aappreciate if a GM will look into the report and take the time to go over it. Let's have a disscussion and upvote if u would like.

Thanks in advance,

Golee

4 people like this

This was a 100% intentional nerf they did, however they took it too far. KC has to be nerfed back up a bit along with fixing dire beast melee which is quite bugged and also sneaky snakes damage. If they don't do that, then they should revert KC to deal damage it did to compensate for other bugged damage and keep the spec viable

3 people like this

wtf KILL COMMAND damege........................................ 

BM all kill? 

pet bug + no damege = Trash hunter

high damege dps afilic lock no pacth? and

why low dps bm break it?

Edited by rundevil@naver.com