Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
proogi95

[Declined] Firestorm and wow classic [In-game]

13 posts in this topic

Title: Firestorm and wow classic

Type: In-game

Description: 

so firestorm developing the Battle For Azeroth server and that's amazing but what i'm asking about is there is any chance that's https://firestorm-servers.com make a classic server ?
as we see WOTLK server is dead with 200 player max , Cataclysm the same and WoD also , maybe it's better to take them down and make a classic vanilla ( the old version ) not gonna take a lot of effort to make it because https://lightshope.org keeping the core open source and updated ( https://github.com/lightsHope/ )  so why not jumping to the classic servers ( Full Blizzlike ) for bigger player base , and when the new classic release again maybe you can think about the new version update

lightshope is going down in few months with the start of the new classic , i think that's the best time to jump in the classic wagon and create a new player base , classic from a side and Battle for azeroth in the other side it's going to make better place here

you can see what non-profit server did in a year ( there is no shop there ) https://lightshope.org/news/one-year-lightshope

thanks all , and i wish i get some answers from a GM or Dev team

1 person likes this

Firestorm had a Classic server once. didnt last very long idk why

18 hours ago, YoloStrikeNL said:

Firestorm had a Classic server once. didnt last very long idk why

maybe because of the version of the game they get , Lighthope get 10K players everyday amd late night ( European Time ) always 3500-4500 , that's more than any server in Firestorm and lightshope have no shop or boosts , just the game full scripted

We had one, it didn't have shop or boosts. But the competition that is already around was to much and the lack of players led to it being closed down.

3 hours ago, Alan said:

We had one, it didn't have shop or boosts. But the competition that is already around was to much and the lack of players led to it being closed down.

lighthope is the biggest vanilla server and officially closing in  august  or before , the best chance for firestorm to make a home for the lightshope community , i know about the old one no one can stand that time in front of nostalrius 
it's the best move in the next few weeks

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, proogi95 said:

lighthope is the biggest vanilla server and officially closing in  august  or before , the best chance for firestorm to make a home for the lightshope community , i know about the old one no one can stand that time in front of nostalrius 
it's the best move in the next few weeks

It doesn't look like you knew about the old one. The vanilla realm was opened on Firestorm exactly when Nostalrius was closed , in hope of attracting the people who used to play on Nostalrius. That didn't work back then and there is  no reason to think it will work now , even if another big vanilla server gets shut down.

1 person likes this

the idea is very good,but i am afraid they would not be fixing the bugs in classic

Edited by muller23

On 1/10/2019 at 0:17 AM, muller23 said:

the idea is very good,but i am afraid they would not be fixing the bugs in classic

the lightshope.org core full scripted , no need to fix anything

yes,but I do like the better graphic's and animations ,means I would not play vanilla in old graphic's

Proposed that idea years ago , was denied. After a couple of weeks later they gave it a go but it didnt last long , in the last few months of vanilla fs there were played by only  2 players max counting me and some guy (usually i was alone on the server for several hours).

that's sad,I hope they will bring it back here too,because

they will be a lot of private servers shut down,when classic goes live

firestorm is the best legion servers around here,without any doubt ,sure it has bugs,but that's ok with me

We had a vanilla realm in here. We had a decent population for it, too. That is because FS promised FP for whomever reaches max level before a specific date. After people got their FP, they left. The population was down to 2-5 players by the end. I have personally tried this realm myself and it got on my nerves. I doubt FS will ever have a vanilla realm again unless Blizzard releases the promised vanilla remake.

Greetings,

As everyone said, we had it before and it didn't go well. We are not planning to open it again anytime soon.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.