• Announcements

Silverhabitz

people boosting each other In guru from sylvanas loot box.

6 posts in this topic

Is it Not sad how players are able to boost each other by teaming in guru to get the Treasure box that contains sylvanas loot box and Ap players just sit there tell it spawns and kill any other player that goes for it. whats the point on having the box if players are just going to team and boost off of it i have 4-5 players names that i know for a fact do it and it is a issue for all other players that dont have the opportunity to get it honestly the box needs to be removed.

Hello Silverhabitz,

First of all, I can't imagine a Sylvanas loot box being set up by a current FS Admins. They earn money with these loot boxes. Why should they give some of them for free?
That's not how FS works. They make the game p2w. You can find more evidence here or in the shop.

Secondly could YOU make screen of the loot from the Gurubashi Arena Chest to prove your worlds, that thier are lootable Lootboxes in it.

If YOU can not make a screen to prove your words, this is post from you looks like a trap to lure more innocent people to the Gurubahsi Arena so YOU and YOUR friends can gank them.

sincerely
Neosilver

Posted (edited)

Treasure box that contains sylvanas loot box and Ap

What are we talking about? Never heard of such treasure on Sylvanas. Be more specific

Edited by endryu

Oh maybe on Graymane there's such a thing, I don't know.

I’ve gotten many sylvanas loot box drops from the guru chest no screenshot though but everyone on greymane knows this but it doesn’t always drop when u open it