• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Foze

Black screen upon launching the game

5 posts in this topic

first off i dont really know where this one goes siince there is no "game error" forum tab for guldan, or i didnt find it, anyway...

Hello,
recently i got a problem with the game, the thing is that whenever i try to launch it, it just shows a gauntlet and a black screen

but if i delete the WTF file it just loads completely normal, but when i log out the problem comes back again.

truth fully it might be my graph card siince it is indeed quite old ( Nvidia Geforce 6150LE), but it did work fine up untill yesterday.

i also do believe theres a setting that shouldnt be changed, but i am not very able to identify it. any help would be appreciated

thanks.

PS: down bellow is an image of my settings

Firestorm dot wtf.PNG

Hello,

If you are using the minimal client this could be the issue as the game data would be downloaded, but it's not fast at all. You may have more luck trying the full client using the torrent link on the PLAY page.

ive been using the full one all this time really, just started to happen after i changed some setting but im not sure wich, it is fixeable by just deleting the Firestorm.WTF text file. what is does suck its just i gotta do that everytme i want to launch it : / . still thank you for responding man

try to change resolution to the same value u r using outside the game

found the issue, basically the resolution and render distance cannot be changed at the same time. meaning ill have to to it manually everytime but no biggie, thanks for your reply ^^