Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coolman24sand

[Declined] [WoD] Hellfire Citadel and Mythic Content [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: [WoD] Hellfire Citadel and Mythic Content

Type: In-game

Description: 

After almost 2 years of nothing being fixed or scripted on Gul'dan i belive now is the time . As we all know mythic Antorus is comming on firestorm soon enough and that represents the end of Legion development (not counting the minor bug fixes that require no more than 3-4 developers). Because of that i would like to suggest that 2 developers  start developing WoD content soon.  There are still big amounts of people willing to come back to the WoD expansion to finish the end game content they always wanted . If the developers turn on the other side and start developing BfA , we all know what's going to happen. Huge amounts of people will start migrating from legion to BfA and firestorm will have even more dead servers (3 atm) that just need an act of care by at least 1 developer so they can rise again and give the people the content they've always wanted.

Edited by coolman24sand
11 people like this

I agree, I might have joined this server a few months ago and have raided a bit. And the only raids I've done are BRF and Highmaul, I'd still like to see Hellfire Citadel and the addition of the mythic difficulty, because what wouldn't be as fun as doing the hardest content with a bunch of friends? So let's try and get the word out and hopefully get a few souls working on our realm, and hopefully on the other ones.

7 people like this

Greetings,

We are not abandoning any expansion however they don't the best attention like BFA. Recently, we assigned some Developers to work on WoD and to fix some stuff so it should be fine soon.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.

1 person likes this