Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seymur

[H] <The Sanctum> English Speaking Guild

3 posts in this topic

Hello

The Sanctum is horde side PvE Progression Raiding Guild - currently recruiting all classes to fill in our spots in Antorus mythic raid. Current progress is 11/11 normal, 9/11 Heroic. Aggramar problem is that we dont have enough people at the moment in the guild with cc usualy we are lucky if we have 3 with that many we pushed several times to last phase..

Our raid time start @ 19:00 server time. We use discord to comunicate, usual raid days are Wednesday for normal run and Thursday for Heroic and after that we countinue depend on when people can be online.

What we look for mature people with understanding of their class be 940 ilvl 69t atleast, ability to stay focus for 2 to 3h.

If you would like to join us please type "/who The Sanctum" in game and wisper some of the members from our guild to point you to someone that can inv you in the guild.

We record most of our runs you can check them if you wish.

Normal 

Heroic

1 person likes this

The core of the guild contains skilled, disciplined, forgiving and one of their most important part of character is honesty. These guys would never try to benefit higher ranked members during raids, like giving loots to whoever is interested in, whispering to each other if they need the given item and so on. Not needed loot is always rolled to everyone, and higher ranks do not have priority over the roll. The core of the guild know how to create just the perfect atmosphere for raiding to make all raid players comfortable during the guild run and enjoy their play time.

If you're looking for not overloaded english speaking guild which have the ability and the leaders for endgame content, this is the guild.

For final, I will just share a story that I haven't seen anywhere for all the years I've been playing WoW:
A couple of months ago I joined this guild, I was still gearing and preparing my character for Antorus normal guild run. The time when I joined was just when last wing of Antorus was going to be released, and the day when I had to join my first guild run was exactly the day when the last wing got released. Although I was not part of the group that was racing last 2 bosses on normal, I got invited for the 2nd raid which happened in the same day when last wing was released, after the core group killed all bosses on the core run. Then we gather for 2nd run, we reached Aggramar, and we started the encounter. In the middle of the fight the boss got bugged somehow, and he literally became training dummy - no spells, no damage... As soon as one of our raid leaders saw what happened, he immediately said "Everyone jump off the platform and wipe this, we are not killing bosses using unfair methods!" - So as I said honesty is one of the most important core stamp of our leaders.

1 person likes this

Still recruiting? 888 Frost DK looking to progress to 940+, Have discord