Thellion

Startlocation Worgen

8 posts in this topic

The Startlocation from the Worgen is complete Buggy. I can not quest there and get my second form. 

Hello,

Second form will be automatically unlocked when you are able to buy your first mount. 

1 person likes this

Good to know.. friend of mine has been cussing about her Worgen for weeks.. even put in a ticket and was told by a GM that nothing was broken in starter area and to make a bug report but he couldn't do anything to help her.. I just saw this post tonight and she was able to wolf out for the first time at level 29 as nothing let her know the ability was there until I read this.

Edited by Flitters
clarification
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Flitters said:

Good to know.. friend of mine has been cussing about her Worgen for weeks.. even put in a ticket and was told by a GM that nothing was broken in starter area and to make a bug report but he couldn't do anything to help her.. I just saw this post tonight and she was able to wolf out for the first time at level 29 as nothing let her know the ability was there until I read this.

Glad it's sorted, but yeah... The starting zone pretty much breaks after the church, for some people it's before hand because they are to see the correct phases :/

About the phasing in the starter area it is okay. It's not the best but I'm working on gilneas right now to rework it for Legion and maybe bfa aswell.Unbenannt.png.b37137da115fc0ef11e0829c12fc920e.png

Edited by Ashiraya

On 1/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Ashiraya said:

About the phasing in the starter area it is okay. It's not the best but I'm working on gilneas right now to rework it for Legion and maybe bfa aswell.Unbenannt.png.b37137da115fc0ef11e0829c12fc920e.png

That's really odd.. because after she was having so many issues trying to make a worgen, I tried.. twice.. both times after the 2nd quest suddenly there were no more quests.. I tried running ahead to the next area to see if there were more quest NPC's there but there was nothing but tons of mobs all through it.. like it was on a completely wrong phase.. with both characters, I got 1 quest to go talk to the dead NPC in the corner, and got the quest to knock on the doors to get the citizens out, after those were turned in, nothing more was offered.

You can die near the bridge and you will resurrect at the graveyard outside the city

2019-08-18 17_36_22-Window.png

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here