Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spetnaz

[Declined] Adding Hellreaver to the transmog items on TBC website shop menu [Shop]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Adding Hellreaver to the transmog items on TBC website shop menu

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello there, I'd love to have the hellreaver as transmog on my characters, and since it's not on the shop would be lovely for it to be there

wowhead item link: https://www.wowhead.com/item=24044/hellreaver&bonus=4077

1 person likes this

Got to point out that the said item should be added to Legion realms transmog weapon tabs

8 hours ago, spetnaz said:

Title: Adding Hellreaver to the transmog items on TBC website shop menu

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello there, I'd love to have the hellreaver as transmog on my characters, and since it's not on the shop would be lovely for it to be there

wowhead item link: Hellreaver

Why are you not going to the hellfire-ramparts and kill the last boss, open the reward chest and have that item?
https://www.wowhead.com/hellfire-ramparts

Attempted a kill yesterday on both normal and heroic, the boss keeps on going back to it's mount and resetting all the event. And even if I 1shotted him, it didn't make any chest appearance. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but got literally no idea of what happens rn with that dung

19 minutes ago, spetnaz said:

Attempted a kill yesterday on both normal and heroic, the boss keeps on going back to it's mount and resetting all the event. And even if I 1shotted him, it didn't make any chest appearance. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but got literally no idea of what happens rn with that dung

Just tried it today, chest was unlootable.

Greetings,

That's not planned now.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.