Blatancy

The Phoenix is Reborn

10 posts in this topic

order_of_the_phoenix_by_nikivandermosten-daxa2df.thumb.jpg.71d07bbc4c497c7d45cd606ca7091645.jpgPandashan's Oldest and most successful guild has come back to the server!

<Order of the Phoenix> has been reborn on Firestorm, and under original leadership is quickly becoming one of the top open recruiting pve guilds!  We offer an english speaking community that raids weekly, has in guild events, has a lot of active members, a budding pvp community.  We offer help leveling, gearing, and raiding.  We welcome all english speaking players to join our ranks.

Members have access to all professions (we have multiple members with every profession maxxed out),  we have leveling guides and people that will help you level.  I am currently working on a guide to gearing at 90, and for now we have plenty of people that love going to timeless isles to help out.  

we have fully cleared 10 man reg raid content and are working on gearing our core team to take on heroic SoO.   we run tot several times a week, SoO 2100 server time Saturdays being our main SoO raid times 

<Order of the Phoenix> wants to once again be a haven for english speaking players who want to hang out, have fun, and play some world of warcraft.  please whisper any member in game for information or an invite!

1 person likes this

NO ONE BREAKS RAIDS LIKE US ;D

WoWScrnShot_022319_161748.jpg

Hey there! I'll see about getting into the guild later when I log on. I'm brand new to the server so I'm only level 44 but it's a breeze leveling. Catch you guys later. 

Just waiting for some ingame member to log in and im accepting a invite with many <3 <3 <3

sign me up!

Hey there, I just got done downloading the game, i came across your req, So, i am so interested in joining. Let me know who to contact. CHeers!

whisper any member that is online :)

The Order of the Phoenix is coming back to firestorm! Looking for English speaking raiders for Soo and pvp players for bg farms and arenas! Recruiting in world_en starting this weekend 

Raid times (subject to change) will be Saturday 1300 pacific time and Monday 1100 pacific time.  

Discord is a requirement for raiding as is the add-on deadly boss mods (download available in ootp discord) SoO raid guide available in ootp discord as well

https://discord.gg/tGgq8Xu

Cheers and o7

Blatancy - Guild Leader of Order of the Phoenix

Edited by Blatancy

Hello, can i join? :]

Welcome back Blat. How are things...

Edited by andyblast