Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matrix123mko

[Declined] Add Legion patch to WoD servers

9 posts in this topic

WoD have only one big patch - Fury of Hellfire. It's shortest expansion. Can you (when Legion will be done) merge Legion with WoD? It will be great.

Moved to Suggestions.

No.Let   Legion  be a different expansion/realm

On 30.12.2015 at 6:08 PM, Firechaos said:

No.Let   Legion  be a different expansion/realm

WoD was only a placeholder for bigger expansion.

1 hour ago, matrix123mko said:

WoD was only a placeholder for bigger expansion.

So?It was still an expansion and I still like it.

Would you like all the firestorm expansions to also get merged in the meantime?

2 hours ago, Firechaos said:

So?It was still an expansion and I still like it.

Would you like all the firestorm expansions to also get merged in the meantime?

Why not? Only starting zones have changed. And some new abillities were added here. One big server will fix the low population problem.

Merging does not solve anything imo... New expansion, new bugs, so please new server.  I only like MoP as example, and though always feeling like having a far to underpopulated server, and other people being blind for MoP being the most value on firestorm in comparison of content vs bugfree development, a merge would not help my realm in anyway... merging a higher expansion is forcing you to participate. You cant stay MoP relevant top tier PvE guild when WoD or Legion is around every courner. Like having lvl 100-110 aswell in player progression as in gear would make MoP just a part to scale over, but it would be meaningless as high end content, because outdated.

Many of us from MoP play it primary for three reasons:

1. Its the longest developed big expansion of this server, meaning less bugs, more balance, many quests and much content

2. Thiose who despise WoD (like me)... For me its like, why should i play a freakin MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER online game, if basically 50% is just stuck in their own garrison doing frekin solo stuff half of their game time... Or like as if WoW is not the hell of a grind already if you like PvE, factions and "I like to complete all"... nonono, there has to be apaxis cristal dailys all over your face...

3. Those who started MoP here, and have some sort of "made it"... like having a good guild, being known for something to be good at, achieved a lot of stuff... etc...

Though all 3 people would probably really like much more populated server, the merging of the servers would not help them any... actually they would be mad.

1 person likes this

When the moment will come, we will release a new legion realms and may be character copy, but we won't upgrade our current realms to Legion.

1 person likes this

What Izidor stated.

Suggestion declined.