Grobokopac

What will it take?

8 posts in this topic

What will it take for dev's to just script last raid of WoD expansion and make it alive again? This is the only WoD server in the world and there has to be enough people who would like to play this expansion if the last tier is done. So many years have passed, a few months of work and u will have a stable server with lots of content. Are there really no plans of keeping the only WoD server in the world alive?

2 people like this

It is supply and demand. A few people play on the WoD realm. A lot of players play on MoP and legion. Why would they waste time on a realm with a low number of players? Don't expect anything to be fixed on WoD. Legion development is on hold in favor of BfA, even though it has the highest number of players. When BfA fails they will go back to development on legion/MoP. I hate to bring you down, but those are the facts.

1 person likes this

RIP WOD:(

Hi Grobokopac,

7 hours ago, Grobokopac said:

What will it take for dev's to just script last raid of WoD expansion and make it alive again? This is the only WoD server in the world and there has to be enough people who would like to play this expansion if the last tier is done. So many years have passed, a few months of work and u will have a stable server with lots of content. Are there really no plans of keeping the only WoD server in the world alive?

When I read this, I had a bad feeling for Legion. Now BfA comes and after it is "released", I think Fs won't support Legion anymore.
So from my point of view you have to go ahead and play newer addons and make level 90 characters to make some raids. Or you yourself become a developer on this server just to repair MoP raids.

best regards
Neo

4 hours ago, 2ice0 said:

Hi Grobokopac,

When I read this, I had a bad feeling for Legion. Now BfA comes and after it is "released", I think Fs won't support Legion anymore.
So from my point of view you have to go ahead and play newer addons and make level 90 characters to make some raids. Or you yourself become a developer on this server just to repair MoP raids.

best regards
Neo

Actually, legion will receive the most support when BfA fails to attract players. Just wait for the live realm.

Hi Sam,

But wouldn't it be better for Firestorm's reputation if they put more effort into this BfA project than they did at MoP or Legion?
If you ask why?
Main argument: New content attracts more or new players, new players bring new money.

In my humble opinion it will be clear to all old players on this server that the quality of FS is not the best when it comes to fixes.
So in the end, both extensions will suffer.

best regards
Neosilver

It has nothing to do with "new content attracts more or new players". Like yea that's true ofcourse but the question is will it keep those players and answer is probably not because even retail isn't keeping players. BfA is a failiure in eyes of most people so I agree with Sam.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support