sethraliss The realm of Battle for Azeroth opens on March 16th!

56 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Ghia said:

They said they don't want players with a lot of gold screwing up the economy. And what they mean by that is...they sell gold in the cash shop for real money! You starting to get the picture now?

sorry,what? You mean, if i have 500,000 gold they will convert my gold  to firestorm point?  And what about Inventory  content? Every item will stay in my bag? ( Craft, mounts, transmog, ( TO SELL).  :)  Thank you very much for your response. :) 

What about the characters from Greymane? Are they going to be transfered ? 

5 hours ago, Pieniadz said:

Server rates plx

x3

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Bestial said:

We are doing this due to Sylvanas inflation being screwd due to some gold exploits we had at the start of Legion!  This way everyone more or less will start at the same level! and we will monitor the gold in the realm closely to prevent said exploits if any is left

So will players be able to buy gold from the cash shop for Sethraliss characters? If so, you are saying go ahead and screw up the economy all you wish...as long as you are willing to pay us to do so.

2 people like this

I am very hyped and I have a question aswell. Will it be possible to still switch the druid form which we collected on sylvanas?

On 3/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, Ghia said:

They said they don't want players with a lot of gold screwing up the economy. And what they mean by that is...they sell gold in the cash shop for real money! You starting to get the picture now?

get a job. support your server. be productive. stop complaining. enjoy.

Well I think you have shot yourselves with this one i am retired with 9 characters on your servers, I do not fiddle gold nor ever use exploits, I am retired as are many players and buy items from the cash shop wherever i can afford to, only being on a state pension.       This means that after all my hard work building this chars and crafting you say stuff you, either you buy gold from us or don't go on new server, well guess what I doubt if i will go to your new server, in fact i am thinking of leaving completely and going on another server for bfa.    So good luck and thanks for all your hard work

3 hours ago, DaveTheEldest said:

Well I think you have shot yourselves with this one i am retired with 9 characters on your servers, I do not fiddle gold nor ever use exploits, I am retired as are many players and buy items from the cash shop wherever i can afford to, only being on a state pension.       This means that after all my hard work building this chars and crafting you say stuff you, either you buy gold from us or don't go on new server, well guess what I doubt if i will go to your new server, in fact i am thinking of leaving completely and going on another server for bfa.    So good luck and thanks for all your hard work

I do not like the gold restriction myself. too. Though, Firestorm is probably the only server out there that allows you to copy from one realm to another (and also for free) without having to start all over again. Just keep that in mind. Also, this time they even allowed us to copy the entire legion realm into BfA for free. You would normally copy one character for free, then save much loyalty points or pay for a second transfer. Note that the gold restriction is one of many reason that I am not encouraged to play BfA. That and the 3x rates.

I understand that they would allow people to donate for gold on the new realm, because this is a new realm and requires a lot of work which translates into requiring monetary funds.

17 hours ago, Wazaap said:

What about the characters from Greymane? Are they going to be transfered ? 

It is is an instant / custom realm, so no. It will not happen.

10 hours ago, catcher said:

I am very hyped and I have a question aswell. Will it be possible to still switch the druid form which we collected on sylvanas?

You are supposed to do so, I believe.

when will you fix the burning of teldresill questline

great work firestorm, i can't wait to play this .

nice

On 3/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, Bestial said:

yes all items will be copied over!
Yes between your chars. we have some limitations not disclosed to prevent exploits tho!

Yes but not planed at launch! We might open extra copies in the future!

For those asking about Boris... No plans yet but i m sure he will want to visit BFA at some point!

We are doing this due to Sylvanas inflation being screwd due to some gold exploits we had at the start of Legion!  This way everyone more or less will start at the same level! and we will monitor the gold in the realm closely to prevent said exploits if any is left

What is the cut off date for Sylvanas char upgrades?  Simply put all the work that I am currently puttin in on my char .... when is the cut off point for the BFA trannsfer?

Players will keep all their gear along with a maximum of 10,000 golds per character.  = eg 5 chars @10K each or 5 chars @ 2k each

regarding BFA coming out here will it remain the way blizzard has it ? RNG everything nonsense titanforging and all that or does this server have some changes to the system ?

Could we get a free 110 level boost? Would be really good.

yeah wow to mounts free to char lvl 110 start lvl up :D

Realmlist for the BFA server?

How about the server shop? Want to buy a race change for a toon. When will it be available?

Ok, so I just realized after the move that all my items became BoA and cannot be sold to vendors or placed on AH. We were told we would get to copy our items when moving to BfA. Nothing was mentioned about making them useless upon the copy. I am really disappointed. I am sure other players will be as soon as they realize this.

One tiny bit of information you might have made more clear to everyone is that your computer system must be 64 bit or BFA is impossible to play. Looks like I also get screwed out of the free mounts since I could not download and play the game on the 16th/17th of March. 

Hello i have problem i try to donwload full game but game didnt working 

first time game work but next time they showing me folder with text : and they say you cant start game cuz your instalation is damaged or something like this so i cant play full game and i dont wanna play with minimal client i want full

15 hours ago, Stuxtnet said:

How to get the free mounts...???

The launcher for the Mac is still the Legion launcher. It downgraded my game to 7.3.5. Please update it asap.

Now I also have a retail Mac download of 8.0.1 (but slightly older). Will the BFA launcher fix that? Or do I still need to download the full client?

After a hellish long download of the full Mac client it had an error. Redownloading it now again...

Now I have 2 accounts for Legion, where I had my older one was connected to authenticator. I didn't like it and removed the app. The site keeps asking for the authenticator code and it failed with the recovery code. I could still play the game, but had to use my 2nd account to access the site or the shop. Can that authentication be removed from my old account? Wouldn't it be better for people with similar authentication problems to remove it for everyone and ask to renew it for BFA?

13 hours ago, Creola said:

The launcher for the Mac is still the Legion launcher. It downgraded my game to 7.3.5. Please update it asap.

Now I also have a retail Mac download of 8.0.1 (but slightly older). Will the BFA launcher fix that? Or do I still need to download the full client?

After a hellish long download of the full Mac client it had an error. Redownloading it now again...

I had the same issue, the FS Launcher doesn't contain the BFA game...even though it says it updated.

17 hours ago, Mac23 said:

I had the same issue, the FS Launcher doesn't contain the BFA game...even though it says it updated.

same here, the mac launcher of firestorm does not contain the BFA icon to download, i've already downloaded the BFA full client and extrated from zip file ( it tooks ages) and when it done, i've placed in the firestorm file and the contents of the folder simply disappeared, it was really shit wating after much time extratint it....  is there any fix to the mac launcher of firestorm appear the BFA icon? 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:39 PM, hironnar said:

same here, the mac launcher of firestorm does not contain the BFA icon to download, i've already downloaded the BFA full client and extrated from zip file ( it tooks ages) and when it done, i've placed in the firestorm file and the contents of the folder simply disappeared, it was really shit wating after much time extratint it....  is there any fix to the mac launcher of firestorm appear the BFA icon? 

If you are running macOS 10.14 Mojave and getting the CAS errors, try this:

• Right click the World of Warcraft.app and select Show Package Contents.
  • Go into Contents>MacOS
  • Right click on the World of Warcraft Unix executable and select Create Alias.
  • Move that alias out to the game directory and double-click that.

Now the down side is that the Terminal window stays open the whole time in the background, but at least you're playing.