sethraliss The realm of Battle for Azeroth opens on March 16th!

56 posts in this topic

We just copy all from the Legion launcher folder into our full client and the mini client worldofwarcraft.app. Then right-click and do the above to get it working?

Okay, I managed to get into the game with my 2nd account with the full client app, but crashed with error 5190039. With Legion I could still play the game as it didn't need the authorization code, but with BFA it does. So, bye bye to all my mounts, toons, pets etc of my 1st account. Without that code you can't access the site and disable it. So, you install Authy app, get a recovery code, delete the app, can't login to the site, reinstall the Authy app, doesn't accept your recovery code and you're screwed!

When will boris return? I told my friends about the server and we used to play back in WoTLK, they said they would like to play but the leveling just takes too long and do not want to waste so much time leveling, i already have a 120 and two 110's but it would be nice if they could get started at lvl 110 or something..

Thanks in advance.

I also would like to see Boris as 3x leveling rate for a new allied race takes a loooong time. Now the zones' quest are scaled to your level and your level 63 horde deadknight can continue questing in the Barrens or Outland. If you have some high levels better equip your lowbies with exp raising heirlooms.

Edited by Creola

When will you fix the honor levels? They're supposed to be shared between characters, not individual.

when is the arena season?