• Announcements

    • Otacon

      International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

      Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

      New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

      If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

      Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

      The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
    • Otacon

      Securing a Firestorm Account   11/16/19

      Securing your account is very important, so please read our guideline here:    
    • Otacon

      Boost Firestorm Discord / VIP   12/20/19

      Be ready to boost our Discord and in return, you become a VIP. You can read about that here.
walidgst

Looking for roleplayers

14 posts in this topic

Greetings and hello, fellow Roleplayers.

I, Eternity, as some may know me, am looking for dedicated people to Roleplay with. For now I'm looking for a small group that would hopefully grow larger, with time.

For now, I am looking for people in Sylvanas Legion, in the near future, when I gather this small group, we'll figure out what to Roleplay. The Roleplay is Alliance sided (Guild-wise), but we allow Horde players to roleplay with, if the guild is a Neutral RP guild.

For further information, make sure to reply to this Forum.

Thank you.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i'm not sure if here is a RP grp left. and even I guess they are more splitted between Horde and Alliance. I'm for example making my own way through this world and from time to time you will meet people who will get interested into Rp'ing. I always wanted to set up a crossfaction storyline but wasn't able yet. did Aynone reply to you ingame yet?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far? Not really :c Sadly. I like your 'cross-faction' idea honestly. Let's see if we get a group of atleast 8 People and start Roleplaying :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well im wanting to start something in the new BoA server. if that's an option as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested, but I'm inexperienced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder if this is still alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just got to keep hoping

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to RP on the new BoA server, but I have almost no experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello people.

I am a returning player to try out the BfA server. I've only played once there so far, but unless I bump into too many bugs and whatnot, I might want to start roleplaying there.

It's been long since I roleplayed, as I have been playing the Legion expansion on the WoW-Freakz server, but sadly that server had little to none RP-community what so ever.

So in good hope, I am open for roleplaying if there are any players on the BfA server. My main character is Alliance, but I also have a Horde character that I would love to explore RP-wise.

In case I'm staying, I might even start my guild there as well as a RP dedicated guild.

If you're interested, hook me up ingame. My Alliance character's name is Tiade, my Horde one is Thanuun.

 

Peace be with you, and may your travels be in your luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skorpolito said:

Hello people.

I am a returning player to try out the BfA server. I've only played once there so far, but unless I bump into too many bugs and whatnot, I might want to start roleplaying there.

It's been long since I roleplayed, as I have been playing the Legion expansion on the WoW-Freakz server, but sadly that server had little to none RP-community what so ever.

So in good hope, I am open for roleplaying if there are any players on the BfA server. My main character is Alliance, but I also have a Horde character that I would love to explore RP-wise.

In case I'm staying, I might even start my guild there as well as a RP dedicated guild.

If you're interested, hook me up ingame. My Alliance character's name is Tiade, my Horde one is Thanuun.

 

Peace be with you, and may your travels be in your luck.

Actually... Turns out my guild was automatically transferred together with all my characters from the Sylvanas server, so hey, guild's up! ^^

I would also like to add a 3rd character to my name and will also be another way of contacting me in-game, name's Gaelmar, a Human Paladin.

Feel free to hit me up at any time.

Ande'thoras-ethil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, i would love to roleplay, cuz theres nothing cool to do :,/ i have some experience in rping and in lore

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but i am new in wow so don't what Roleplayer is define to 

is it about Tank Healer etc or about the race 

what i need to called my self a Rolepayer

by the way i am Void monk brewmaster IGN is Natsuaggneel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎.‎08‎.‎2019 at 6:55 AM, Sinner_Throns said:

Sorry but i am new in wow so don't what Roleplayer is define to 

is it about Tank Healer etc or about the race 

what i need to called my self a Rolepayer

by the way i am Void monk brewmaster IGN is Natsuaggneel 

Just look here and you will know everything you need to know https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 6:07 PM, Skorpolito said:

Actually... Turns out my guild was automatically transferred together with all my characters from the Sylvanas server, so hey, guild's up! ^^

I would also like to add a 3rd character to my name and will also be another way of contacting me in-game, name's Gaelmar, a Human Paladin.

Feel free to hit me up at any time.

Ande'thoras-ethil.

I'd like to ask, how's the guild called? I'd love to join some RP fun ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now