• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RalphyBoi

New people are wondering if...

14 posts in this topic

Hello! Me and couple of my friends want to know if we will get lvl 110 boost? or will we start from lvl 1 when the new server drops?

imo (that's only my opinion) You should give everyone atleast 1 lvl110 boost to enjoy BFA server drop :)

You are your friends can easily find information about the transfers if you open the forum

Account

Every character on Sylvanas will be copied to Sethraliss.

Players will keep all their gear along with a maximum of 10,000 golds per character.

Guilds will be saved but guilds' banks will be cleared out.

2 hours ago, Silithide said:

You are your friends can easily find information about the transfers if you open the forum

Account

Every character on Sylvanas will be copied to Sethraliss.

Players will keep all their gear along with a maximum of 10,000 golds per character.

Guilds will be saved but guilds' banks will be cleared out.

I already read about the Transfers... We are all new and never played on here so that means that we don't have any toons lvl 110 or smth like that. So I'm wondering if they will give us a boost from lvl 1 to lvl 110 when the server drops or do we need to lvl up from scratch

17 hours ago, RalphyBoi said:

I already read about the Transfers... We are all new and never played on here so that means that we don't have any toons lvl 110 or smth like that. So I'm wondering if they will give us a boost from lvl 1 to lvl 110 when the server drops or do we need to lvl up from scratch

......Migrations
Migrations won't be available at the start but we expect to implement them soon! At least from other Legion servers. We won't do it at the start from other BFA private servers for balancing reasons. .....

u need to improve your reading skills to 1/75

This server won't be new player friendly, unfortunately... Copying level 110 chars from another realm at the release... Sorry but that will create huge imbalance right from the start... Copying them right after players reached certain level would be somewhat more acceptable...
Just my 2 cents.

5 hours ago, andyblast said:

......Migrations
Migrations won't be available at the start but we expect to implement them soon! At least from other Legion servers. We won't do it at the start from other BFA private servers for balancing reasons. .....

u need to improve your reading skills to 1/75

If you want to be rude about this then you should leave lol cause I ain't got time for your bs :)

4 hours ago, fiyah said:

This server won't be new player friendly, unfortunately... Copying level 110 chars from another realm at the release... Sorry but that will create huge imbalance right from the start... Copying them right after players reached certain level would be somewhat more acceptable...
Just my 2 cents.

I don't think that Yall understand... I do not want to copy or migrate from other realms... I'm asking if they will give 110lvl boost. Like they did in Retail WoW.

1 person likes this

Just because Im really bored, I'll join you. Dont forget guys this isnt new server in its own . You must understand this is something just like expansion. Why boosts for new players? Why start from lvl 1? And just because this is free server and they (owners/management or how call these guys) cant instal it correctly , they release new server and trying keep clearest way to not broke economy from start.                So enjoy free playing without monthly fees.

6 minutes ago, Karbanatek said:

Just because Im really bored, I'll join you. Dont forget guys this isnt new server in its own . You must understand this is something just like expansion. Why boosts for new players? Why start from lvl 1? And just because this is free server and they (owners/management or how call these guys) cant instal it correctly , they release new server and trying keep clearest way to not broke economy from start.                So enjoy free playing without monthly fees.

well said Brother. 

but not to be rude or anything that doesn't answer our question xDD

6 minutes ago, RalphyBoi said:

well said Brother. 

but not to be rude or anything that doesn't answer our question xDD

Yes, Im sorry i know I dont help and just wrote any smart bullsh.ts :D .How I wrote before "Just because Im really bored, I'll join you."  😉

6 minutes ago, Karbanatek said:

Yes, Im sorry i know I dont help and just wrote any smart bullsh.ts :D .How I wrote before "Just because Im really bored, I'll join you."  😉

Yeah xD it's all cool... Still waiting for someone to answer that burning question of this century :D

No, you won't get free boost. Staff already said that.

I really don't know or see why anybody would like a boost to level 110. As for me, I would just like to experience leveling without the restrictions of the official game. If I can ever get the game to run without going back to the download screen as I have already downloaded it

How is continuing the story from previous expansion going to be unfair to others?
You're telling me I've lvled on FS MoP, continued to WoD, through Legion, doing content and grinding gear and now all of this should be thrown away because someone has decided to join BFA expansion?
 I don't see it, sorry, @fiyah