• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roguek

wow not responding Wow Not Respond! HELP!

7 posts in this topic

Everytime I try to launch Wow BFA off the launcher a black box would appear and then crash saying "Wow Not Responding!" This has been a constant error, and if it does launch it won't let me log into the server a box pops up saying something like Wow51900319. I followed all the steps to play BFA on this private server correctly and it still happens. I've reinstalled numerous times and restarted my pc countless other times. Help!

14 minutes ago, Roguek said:

Everytime I try to launch Wow BFA off the launcher a black box would appear and then crash saying "Wow Not Responding!" This has been a constant error, and if it does launch it won't let me log into the server a box pops up saying something like Wow51900319. I followed all the steps to play BFA on this private server correctly and it still happens. I've reinstalled numerous times and restarted my pc countless other times. Help!

For that 'Wow51900319' error. Someone wrote something for it.

Here the post of Snuffek:

I found solution guys :)

If you have fulll BFA 8.0.1 client but while you try to login you see error "wow 51900319" or "wow 51900328" that means its because Firestorm Launcher (idk why?)...

Proceed steps below:

1.Run WoW client thru FIrestorm Launcher (to be sure you will connect with right server)

2.Exit WoW client and exit Firestorm Launcher

3.Run WoW client thru "WoW.exe" in your game directory (YOU CANT RUN Firestrom Launcher )

4.Login into the server

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

give that one a try tho - not sure if it will work.

Posted (edited)

Thanks, launching it from Wow.exe fixed both problems.

Edited by Roguek

good to hear. :)

I'll bet the solution might work for the Windows version as well. As the mac launcher hasn't updated yet for BFA, I play the game directly with worldofwarcraft.app and I also got that same wow error. Reading about it gave the solution the put the max fps to 30 (so, now both fps settings are 30). Since then no crashes anymore.

the fps trick didn't work today, neither does running the game directly

I deleted my WTF and Cache folder in my BFA location. Restarted the game and it works.. 

Remember before you do anything make a backup!