• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlanWatts

Inappropriate guild name

33 posts in this topic

67de734fbaeee5aef5181d63fc9aa33f.png

i dont even think i need to explain why this guild needs an immediate termination or forced rename

6 people like this

That druid is smexy as f*ck

1 person likes this

sah quel plaisir

Funny name with no offense i seen same guild on retail 

lol.

Looks fine to me

9 minutes ago, palaknight@gmail.com said:

That druid is smexy as f*ck

https://imgur.com/a/A5r0X1h 

7 minutes ago, ezman said:

Funny name with no offense i seen same guild on retail 

This isnt retail and its very offensive 

6 minutes ago, karmitos said:

Looks fine to me

Making jokes about a very serious problem is not "fine" 

Lmao why did you log on your 4 accounts to like this thing you and ratstorm legit have no life sad

5 minutes ago, ezman said:

Lmao why did you log on your 4 accounts to like this thing you and ratstorm legit have no life sad

Coming from subhuman trash like urself rly removes any weight that ur insult might of had 

8 minutes ago, ezman said:

surpised they didnt cast u in the new aladdin mate... 

Ali Jabber i got that on a t-shirt

4916bfbe7bc2ca1ebc947ee5cde498f4.png

pedophile jokes in worldchat nice guild u got there @ezman nonce 

its just a small joke let it be there i no reason to go sjw about this. its a game let it be

5 minutes ago, Mcgraffity said:

its just a small joke let it be there i no reason to go sjw about this. its a game let it be

Its a small joke but it has very big impact on anyone who has been through a traumatic situation or know someone who has, its just a game and they shouldnt have to see offensive humor  

but ur making it bigger without it needing to be bigger. its just pointless mate and he has been doing this since early legions days according to my knowledge

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Mcgraffity said:

but ur making it bigger without it needing to be bigger. its just pointless mate and he has been doing this since early legions days according to my knowledge

sometimes u need to stand up to the problems and bring them to light so they can be dealt with 

Edited by AlanWatts

11 minutes ago, AlanWatts said:

sometimes u need to stand up to the problems and bring them to light so they can be dealt with 

My girlfriend is 9 years old, and she's higher rated than you, she achieved 2100 and you've never been above 1900. So technically her brain functions more than yours, meaning she is able to consent more than you are. Therefore you're a literal braindead retard and wrong.

1 person likes this

I hope u dont store anything in that guild bank for when it gets deleted 

6 minutes ago, AlanWatts said:

I hope u dont store anything in that guild bank for when it gets deleted 

you act like they can't just create another guild, I hope u dont store anything in that small head of yours when you get farmed off the server

-Zull

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, ChildsRSexy said:

My girlfriend is 9 years old, and she's higher rated than you, she achieved 2100 and you've never been above 1900. So technically her brain functions more than yours, meaning she is able to consent more than you are. Therefore you're a literal braindead retard and wrong.

- Zull

Dirty is 12 whats wrong with having a gf wtf did u regret raping a child or why are you making big deal of that guild you easily offended bum get a life logging on all your alts to like your own post

This level of edge lord btw

was hardstuck 1.6 but thanks for the bump up

6 minutes ago, AlanWatts said:

was hardstuck 1.6 but thanks for the bump up

AlanWatts replied to Omegakiller's topic in PvP

you can fool everyone here zull apart from me posting an ss of abuse because ur so desperate to have something over me guess once a rubbish kid always a rub kid
why is trash talking to me when I already farmed your legion tsg as double feral hunter