Saicere

Time-Lost Proto Drake

9 posts in this topic

Hi there guys!

I just came here to ask, is the time-lost proto drake bugged at the moment? I just killed him and I got no mount :(

Here are the screenshots, this just happened like half an hour ago. 

https://imgur.com/a/3kfStOG

Does this mean I can't get the mount? :(:(:( 

Thanks in advance!

This happened in Shethraliss, btw. As you can see my character is a 99 lvl hunter worgen named Ludhis.

8 hours ago, Saicere said:

This happened in Shethraliss, btw. As you can see my character is a 99 lvl hunter worgen named Ludhis.

I was happy as little kid when I saw him alive (at Sylvanas) but when I open loot window I was almost crying as litle kid . I remeber him with 100% drop chance so I think we have two options.  1.buged  -  2.changed drop rate from one reason (Firestorm settings). He isnt spawning at random places and isnt flying around , randomly in one from his three routes. That's how they compensate it .

I wonder if anyone will answer you

That could be the reason, I guess.

1 hour ago, Karbanatek said:

2.changed drop rate from one reason (Firestorm settings). He isnt spawning at random places and isnt flying around , randomly in one from his three routes. That's how they compensate it .

That could be the case, I guess. It still seems strange though, as other mobs with similar mounts (like aeonaxx) are also fixated at one point but still drop the mount as far as I know. I hope someone can confirm if he has a lower drop rate or if he doesn't drop it at all; I love collecting mounts but it makes no sense to camp/check on a mob if this is a bug and he is never gonna drop it.

59 minutes ago, Saicere said:

similar mounts (like aeonaxx) are also fixated at one point but still drop the mount as far as I know.

agree. I had 100% drop from Aeonaxx ,same from draenor 100% drop mounts. (I have all except Pathfinder because I never saw him at least dead) Also dungeon mounts what are 100% drop in wyrmest accord (both , blue and black dragon) and I had good luck only with one mount from low drop rates and its Grand Black war mammoth from wintergasp(dont remmeber raid name now) He was in my first visit and first killed boss there :D. I was asking here and one guy confirmed to me , they are but you must farm all really long time. Just this protobstrd is mystery. I can confirm also all raptors from pandaria 33% drop chance from eggs . Eggs from Argus work good . But ......but all these are from sylvanas and I belive they just copy full drop database from Sylvanas and trnsfer it to Seth. I hope :D. will see

2 hours ago, Karbanatek said:

agree. I had 100% drop from Aeonaxx ,same from draenor 100% drop mounts. (I have all except Pathfinder because I never saw him at least dead) Also dungeon mounts what are 100% drop in wyrmest accord (both , blue and black dragon) and I had good luck only with one mount from low drop rates and its Grand Black war mammoth from wintergasp(dont remmeber raid name now) He was in my first visit and first killed boss there :D. I was asking here and one guy confirmed to me , they are but you must farm all really long time. Just this protobstrd is mystery. I can confirm also all raptors from pandaria 33% drop chance from eggs . Eggs from Argus work good . But ......but all these are from sylvanas and I belive they just copy full drop database from Sylvanas and trnsfer it to Seth. I hope :D. will see

I´m guessing it must be a bug then, I would just want to know if he does drop the mount sometimes or if he doesn´t drop it at all; I think this drake is a very desirable mob and a lot of people look for them daily, so I hope it works properly sometime. I have seen a lot of people own it so at least at some point it has worked properly, so I hope it does soon, in the meantime we'll always have a lot of other mounts to try and get, I guess :P 

Did you know there is a small chance for you to not get the mount?

but they might have changed it to 100% put if they havnt you were one of the unlucky ones

I have been trying to get this guy for few days now no luck...i was it the place in top right Storm Peaks no luck there he dos not spawn maybe there are now spawn places. This is in the BFA server. Has someone killed it there i wanna know if I am wasting time. Should i maybe download Legion or WoD to get it there?

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here