mehdi1377

Migration (Monster wow)

9 posts in this topic

still waiting for bfa migration...

1 hour ago, mehdi1377 said:

still waiting for bfa migration...

Hello,

I don't think that migrations to the BFA server will come so fast. That will take much time tbh. and it would not be fair to the community who is already playing on firestorm for years. I mean we can't even transfer from our legion server to our bfa server. But that is not needed since the data for characters got copied at the 15.03.2019 to the bfa server of your whole account.

If you really want to switch start with lvl 1 on bfa for the moment because you will reach with many charachter lvl 120 which will be geared before they allow a migration to the bfa server atm (my opinion).

Edited by catcher

i would love to transfer my shaman aswell from monster to firestorm, im a firestorm player, but when monster launched a bfa server and i was bored as fck from legion and dint know when firestorm will launch bfa so i played on monster

46 minutes ago, Majonees said:

i would love to transfer my shaman aswell from monster to firestorm, im a firestorm player, but when monster launched a bfa server and i was bored as fck from legion and dint know when firestorm will launch bfa so i played on monster

So if your had already char here on the Sylvanas server then you should have them on the bfa server aswell if im not wrong. Becasue they copied all the character data.

For example if i got my level 120 today on legion firestorm.So i cant migrate to bfa firestorm cuz the copy date was 15.03 and they dont copy again?Or have any migration option to bfa firestomr?

2 hours ago, Jirou said:

For example if i got my level 120 today on legion firestorm.So i cant migrate to bfa firestorm cuz the copy date was 15.03 and they dont copy again?Or have any migration option to bfa firestomr?

Are you talking about 110lvl? today? At Legion?    ...........  They wrote about migration in any topic here at firestorm forum something about migration what I remember little bit. Yes all characters are copied until    15.3. 24:00  but they do migration from Sylvanas later , after they stabilize server . So you must wait to the moment when they open migration from Sylvanas again. But they wrote just one character only. And probably same as usual for real gold.

still waiting for bfa migration... monster server bfa...

me too still waiting migration from any reamlist or surver :*(

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here