• Announcements

Keithana

From WoD to BfA

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

Id like to ask you guys whether there is or will be a way to copy my WoD char to BfA. Now that BfA has launched, its too late to copy a char from WoD to Legion in order to have the char in BfA aswell. Just asking because there was an option in the shop for MoP chars to be copied directly to Legion after Legion launched so Im wondering if you could do the same with WoD and BfA or simply copy the chars on requests if you would be so kind, 

thank you in advance.

1 person likes this

@Keithana Ye in the shop there is sadly atm no way to transfer to Bfa. I guess that they will make it soon. I guess an issue can be that we have migrations now enabled. When legion launcher (if I'm not wrong) migrations wasn't able. I would maybe recommend to make a character on the Bfa server now and lvl and gear it up till you are able to transfer from WoD to BfA. I guess that will be faster then w8ing till they enable it.

The problem is that the char has certain titles and mounts that arent account-wide and are bound only to that one char so thats why I submitted this topic

1 person likes this