Pantoufle

Sethraliss 1st Content Update

25 posts in this topic

underrot_uldir_zone.jpg

Hello everyone, we hope you are all enjoying our newest expansion!
We have dedicated all our time and resources to make it the best possible Battle for Azeroth private server, we’re happy with the results so far, and we’re continuously fixing issues that you guys might encounter to make sure the gaming experience is at its best for everyone.

Now let’s talk development: When we released the realm Sethraliss, we told you guys that the first big content update would include, among other things, the first wing of Uldir: well there has been some changes!
We heard a lot of people complain that, by releasing Uldir wing by wing, it would cut out most of the hype a raid release is supposed to bring: the experience is different than retail, because you would be able to do the first wings several times before reaching G’huun (the final boss) that would be released week later, and the guild race wouldn’t feel the same when you have bosses released 3 by 3, with weeks between them.
You probably know where this is going by now: We decided to release Uldir fully in one update, in LFR, Normal & Heroic difficulties (Mythic will be released later, not the next week).
Since we have 3 different developers working on the raid, this change of plan won’t actually delay the update by much, and we’re currently expecting to release it late April / early May.

As you may guess, releasing the full raid implies heavier testing sessions to make sure that everything works fine: this is made possible thanks to our Quality Assurance team ! If you’re interested and want to help us out, feel free to apply there to join the team!
Now let's get to it!

separator no text.png

ULDIR

Uldir will be fully available in Looking for Raid(LFR), Normal and Heroic.
All the bosses, loot and achievements released in one single patch: get ready, read the strats with your guildies, and climb the PvE ladder that will be available on our website!
As a reminder, we will be releasing the Mythic Mode a few weeks later.
Bosses:Uldir.jpg

separator no text.pngMYTHIC+ SEASON 1

Kingrest.jpg

Mythic + will be added: this means tougher challenges, new affixes, but also better rewards! Push your key to get the best possible gear at the end of the dungeon, and in your weekly chest. Some changes have occurred since Legion, be sure to check them here.

Season 1 Special Affix: Infested, for the rest of the affixes you check here.

Rewards:

MM+ weekly chest rewards.png

separator no text.png

DREAD GLADIATOR PVP SEASON 

FS Solo Arena.jpg

For those of you that thrive in the heat of PvP fights, start climbing the ladder in 2vs2 and 3vs3: face your opponents on the arena and prove your worth as a champion of Azeroth!
This will be the first PvP season, and will last until the second raid, Battle of Dazar’alor is released.
Here is the list of rewards you can get while defeating your enemies.
Alongside the ranked system, you will now be able to get a weekly PvP cache, when you cap your conquest, with its rewards depending on your PvP rank: Everything you need to know can be found here.
Rewards of the weekly chest, based on your highest rating:

PVP Weekly Cache rewards.png

separator no text.png

WORLD BOSSES

WB 1.pngWB 2.png

WB 3.pngWB 4.png

Face World Bosses in epic battles. Work with other Champions in order to get those big baddies down and claim their prize!
A different one will be available each week:
https://www.wowhead.com/world-bosses-in-battle-for-azeroth

separator no text.png

With this release, we hope to give everyone new challenges to face alone or with friends, both PVE and PVP wise: more content to do every week, with better rewards.
Join the battle, get the best gear possible in the meantime to make sure you’re ready for it!

Regarding other content still under development and testings, you can expect several updates (no clear roadmap yet: those will be released at different times, but no set date as of now):
- War campaign, alongside King’s Rest and Siege of Boralus dungeons.
- The 2 last zones: Stormsong Valley in Kul Tiras, and Vol’dun in Zandalar
- Arathi Highlands Warfront

Thank you for your time, and we hope you are as hyped as us about this!
Have fun on Firestorm, and see you next time :)
The Firestorm Team.

14 people like this

Awesome Firestorm, but now for the REAL question. When is Boris arriving? THe real one obviously i perfer to be alive and not get insta killed by fake boris

7 people like this

so pvp season will start with raid and myth+ at late april, right? what to do this whole month?....

great job.

the definition of retail: expensive vip. version of firestorm with less bugs but with no community

So we must wait 1 month to que arena haha nice joke :P

c o n t e n t

nice update , but can you add the rare's in arathi too while the warfront arent working yet 

I need to clarify something, because I’m confused and hope you guys do not screw us up, once the season starts. 

Here’s how it supposed to work correctly.

FA7C32D0-CD3C-49BD-A2FA-82CBA3C01DB0.jpeg.b9770e342ef5a6acb5046d19b0b5834b.jpeg

The graphic in the announcement post says 2x something about “weekly” while one should be weekly and one end of match reward. This means, that you have a certain chance to receive an item based of current rating after a match. (This doesn’t include Azerite items) It’s stated as EoM in the graphic. The weekly reward is obviously obtainable in the end of week from your cache. Azerite Items are only obtainable via the quest, after you earned 500 conquest, you should be able to return a quest and choose between 2 Azerite items (4 in s2) 

Mechanic:weekly reset):

1. Cap conquest and turn in the conquest cap quest. Or, earn 500 conquest in a week.
2. The reward scales with your highest rated win in the previous week, so if you want something with an even higher ilevel, win at least 1 rated game while you're above 1400 CR.

Hitting Conquest Cap (Unranked)
There is a reward players can get regardless of ranked, by filling the Weekly Conquest Cap. If you do not fill the cap one week, you can earn the item the week after, and your progress bar will not reset. So far the progression is as follows: (The numbers stand for the weeks)

1. ilvl 345 Weapon
  2. ilvl 355 Chest
  3. ilvl 355 Gloves
  4. ilvl 355 Pants
  5. ilvl 355 Shoulders
  6. ilvl 355 Boots
  7. ilvl 355 Belt
  8. ilvl 355 Helm
  9. ilvl (370) Warlord's Trophy
  10. ilvl 370 Weapon
  11. ilvl 370 Chest
  12. ilvl 370 Wrists
  13. ilvl 370 Legs
  14. ilvl 370 Shoulders
  15. ilvl 370 Hands
  16. ilvl 370 Feet
  17. ilvl 370 Head
  18. ilvl 385 Warlord's Trophy
  19. ilvl 370 Trinket
  20. ilvl 370 Finger

Attention: Once you've hit the required Conquest Points you'll receive a quest where you can choose which weapon you want (based on the weapons your class can use), and the weapon will be of item level 345. 

The Elite Enchant for 2100 (Duelist) should be aviable on a vendor within Hook Point/Mugambala.

If there’s any confusion and question to certain stuff, do not hesitate to ask me.

Regards.

Edited by Cara
1 person likes this

And island expeditions which are so necessary to get the traits from Uldir?

1 person likes this

Ehhh and i must wait another months for playable Zandalari.....

You really need to open rated arenas and make it an “off-season”, till the actual season starts. Off-season basically means, that all rating and mmr will be reset, once the actual season starts. You could also disable rewards from arenas entirely for the off-season. It’s literally only so we have something to do. We’ve been spamming skirmishes for almost a month now and there’s a whole other month to come. This is just too much...

Spamming World quest and mythics every single time gets so repetitive and boring. Now I have the luck, that I have multiple characters at 120, so I can just play my other chars, but even this came to an end now. I am max geard on 6 characters now. I can’t imagine someone with 1 character only. After your mythics, you just log off and come back online again, after Id reset. Now obviously people say, that you can just farm AP for your neck, but to a certain level, world quests are literally not worth it anymore, unless you want to spend 2 hours doing world quest for 1 level. 

Opening rated arenas would give us smth to do at least. Skirmish just isn’t the same.

Edited by Cara
3 people like this

On 6/4/2019 at 1:32 AM, Shadoøstep said:

So we must wait 1 month to que arena haha nice joke :P

At least isn't like Sylvanas where we wait for almost 4 months or more :D

Looking forward to the first Content Update! :)

jik

season1 rewards already working, if anyone were attending the PTR they could have tested both conquest system and arena any bracket rewards. working as intended.

Nice job FS. My only question is about Vol'dun and Stormsong. Can you give us an estimated release date of the zones? 

4 people like this

When is Boris arriving ? Easter timee <33

Nice now we need boris 

I dont know but my firestorm louncher is not working........tell me wait for update and automaticli exit the update...and this over and over again

On 17.4.2019. at 5:46 AM, Vraxos said:

Nice now we need boris 

were is he?

On 4/6/2019 at 4:22 AM, Cara said:

I need to clarify something, because I’m confused and hope you guys do not screw us up, once the season starts. 

Here’s how it supposed to work correctly.

FA7C32D0-CD3C-49BD-A2FA-82CBA3C01DB0.jpeg.b9770e342ef5a6acb5046d19b0b5834b.jpeg

The graphic in the announcement post says 2x something about “weekly” while one should be weekly and one end of match reward. This means, that you have a certain chance to receive an item based of current rating after a match. (This doesn’t include Azerite items) It’s stated as EoM in the graphic. The weekly reward is obviously obtainable in the end of week from your cache. Azerite Items are only obtainable via the quest, after you earned 500 conquest, you should be able to return a quest and choose between 2 Azerite items (4 in s2) 

Mechanic:weekly reset):

1. Cap conquest and turn in the conquest cap quest. Or, earn 500 conquest in a week.
2. The reward scales with your highest rated win in the previous week, so if you want something with an even higher ilevel, win at least 1 rated game while you're above 1400 CR.

Hitting Conquest Cap (Unranked)
There is a reward players can get regardless of ranked, by filling the Weekly Conquest Cap. If you do not fill the cap one week, you can earn the item the week after, and your progress bar will not reset. So far the progression is as follows: (The numbers stand for the weeks)

1. ilvl 345 Weapon
  2. ilvl 355 Chest
  3. ilvl 355 Gloves
  4. ilvl 355 Pants
  5. ilvl 355 Shoulders
  6. ilvl 355 Boots
  7. ilvl 355 Belt
  8. ilvl 355 Helm
  9. ilvl (370) Warlord's Trophy
  10. ilvl 370 Weapon
  11. ilvl 370 Chest
  12. ilvl 370 Wrists
  13. ilvl 370 Legs
  14. ilvl 370 Shoulders
  15. ilvl 370 Hands
  16. ilvl 370 Feet
  17. ilvl 370 Head
  18. ilvl 385 Warlord's Trophy
  19. ilvl 370 Trinket
  20. ilvl 370 Finger

Attention: Once you've hit the required Conquest Points you'll receive a quest where you can choose which weapon you want (based on the weapons your class can use), and the weapon will be of item level 345. 

The Elite Enchant for 2100 (Duelist) should be aviable on a vendor within Hook Point/Mugambala.

If there’s any confusion and question to certain stuff, do not hesitate to ask me.

Regards.

LOL if u think posting a large WALL of TEXT from a datamining site is how development/QA works, u my friend are in for a rude shock (here & rest of ur adult life too, since everything touches IT, but anyhow..)

The data u posted is so fairly immense & the code that is needed from last update of core DB is so much that there WILL be errors, dev teams arent full of chuck norris's

Edited by andyblast

11 hours ago, andyblast said:

LOL if u think posting a large WALL of TEXT from a datamining site is how development/QA works, u my friend are in for a rude shock (here & rest of ur adult life too, since everything touches IT, but anyhow..)

The data u posted is so fairly immense & the code that is needed from last update of core DB is so much that there WILL be errors, dev teams arent full of chuck norris's

I‘ve never read more bullshit than this right now. I am truly amazed by your ignorance and stupidness. 

I know how the QA works, in fact, i already worked with them many many times and almost know every single one in the team.

The post I made is just collected info from several blizzard blue posts + wowhead in 1 comment. Of course I didn’t make this stuff up myself, hello? The game is based of real World of Warcraft and any private server is based of the real game, otherwise Firestorm and most p-servers don’t call themselves „blizzlike.“

I‘ve already communicated with some devs and QA after this post and I got told, that it already works like this. My comment was simply meant, to make sure nothing is being forgetten. And if so, you can always come back and check what’s missing.

Please do us all a favor, and never commentate here again. You are an embarrassment.

Edited by Cara

s

lol.

When will be warfronts be ready?