mentalpiracy

English PVE Guilds?

3 posts in this topic

Howdy everyone! I'm looking to join a casual, English-speaking guild! Horde or Alliance doesn't particularly matter to me; I'm just looking for some friendly people to game and chat with!

I'm ultra casual - I log in a few times a week for a few hours to farm and level and complete random goals I set for myself. I don't have a max level toon just yet, but I'm getting there, and I'd like to start casually raiding with some like-minded folks!

I'd be down to start a guild also, if I don't get any bites from this post! However, I don't know that I would want to be GL, as I don't know that I have enough time to dedicate to that role.

Anyone have any guilds in mind, or want to start one?

On 4/19/2019 at 6:59 AM, mentalpiracy said:

Howdy everyone! I'm looking to join a casual, English-speaking guild! Horde or Alliance doesn't particularly matter to me; I'm just looking for some friendly people to game and chat with!

I'm ultra casual - I log in a few times a week for a few hours to farm and level and complete random goals I set for myself. I don't have a max level toon just yet, but I'm getting there, and I'd like to start casually raiding with some like-minded folks!

I'd be down to start a guild also, if I don't get any bites from this post! However, I don't know that I would want to be GL, as I don't know that I have enough time to dedicate to that role.

Anyone have any guilds in mind, or want to start one?

Order of the Phoenix  is the top open recruiting English pve guild on mop 

Pst any member

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, Blatancy said:

Order of the Phoenix  is the top open recruiting English pve guild on mop 

Pst any member

Thanks! I'll try to hop on tonight, and message someone :)