• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightFuryG

DUNGEON BOSSES NOT RESPAWNING!

4 posts in this topic

Hello, My name is NightFuryG

My friends and I have been doing Dungeons as of a few days ago, We cleared the dungeon in Mount Hyjal, The one in the region of the "Sulfuron Spire". We have cleared the dungeon completely of its bosses and its creatures, a day passes by and today we go to try and clear it once again, We have noticed though, that none of the bosses have re-spawned, only the normal creatures. Now, this isn't only happening in Hyjal, It's been happening even in "The Nexus", "Onyxia's Lair", and even in the Wyrmrest Temple area with the dungeon below.  We have also attempted to do the Lich King's dungeon, but the Scientist boss (Don't know the name) Is bugged. When you enter its Room for the boss fight, The boss is just Stuck as a soulless Ghost of an NPC looking at the other Abomination boss cage (again, don't know the name of the boss). We quit the dungeon without completing it, After that, we have not checked but are 90% positive that the bosses we fought, have not re-spawned at all.

Thank you for your time!

man type O them raid info and u see the time on next raid. u cannot enter in the same raid all the time. i think is 3-4 days 

Correct me if I am wrong, but ID for raids was always 7 days until reset day on Wednesday, if something didn't change drasticly...

So you can kill the bosses in a raid once a week only. (resets on Wednesday)

26 minutes ago, Kvintus said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but ID for raids was always 7 days until reset day on Wednesday, if something didn't change drasticly...

So you can kill the bosses in a raid once a week only. (resets on Wednesday)

^this