Followers 0
Craxor

[Declined] Future BFA shop [Shop]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Future BFA shop

Type: Shop

Description: 

Greetings

I would like to suggest some future items for The BFA expansion shop list if you are interested, well even after that we passed the Legion patch there was some Items that most of the players and the future players will not be able again to get them like Some of artifact weapon appearances, Class mounts, or Legion Season 1, 2 elite PvP gear appearances or maybe mythic raid appearances
I know some people will not agree Obviously (People's who have them) But even if they listen carefully about the details This is not harmful to their earnings

(if just firestorm could be a little bit cautious and accept this fair offer) let's talk about, loyalty Point Store, I believe class mounts must be there because in the normal mode we could get them all just by doing some missions inside of the class hall but You decided to increase mage tower rewards by putting those mounts as a reward for mage tower most of them weren't able to get them all and also future players will not be able to get them either, after that I believe heroic,normal,raid finder gears from legion raids Should be added to the store with loyalty point

now let's talk about Firestorm points

I believe by doing this The Value of the Legion characters will increase as well, Adding Mage tower,pvp and raid artifact weapon appearances to the store with firestorm point and Legion Season 1, 2 elite PvP gear appearances + mythic raids gear appearances ( equality of those items value with the real money ) Both sides are the winners if you agree

2 people like this

Greetings,

Keep your eyes on our announcements for shop updates.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.