11 posts in this topic

The Warlords

Warlord.jpg.3a22f04e3b2e0289d8875ed65df65474.jpg

"The Warlords" is an Alliance English PVE oriented guild.
Our rosters are divided carefully according to each and every player's abilities and skills. Our highest and most skilled roster is able to join the higher difficulty raids, while others that are lower item level and with less knowledge, are learning and progressing themselves in lower raids.
Every week we do trials and tests to give a chance to every member to make it to the higher roster, as well as help them progress as fast as possible to join it. Besides raiding, our guild values friendship and loyalty, that is why we do Guild Events monthly in order for all of us to spend some time together. This activity is not obligatory of course and its mostly for people to spend time, have some fun and chill. We also have giveaways with several prizes to spoil our members a bit. 
If you wish to know our progress or wish to join us, follow the comments below or ask me personally in game as Yashirou or in discord as Yashirou#0489.

Best Regards,

Yashirou

11 people like this

We're preferably looking for: Rogues, Discipline Priests and Brewmaster Monks, all with at least 350 item level above. For now the progress is 6/8 Uldir Normal and 5/8 Heroic.
This Wednesday we will do 8/8 Normal, as the doors for Mythrax didn't open for us this week. Any information you might need, contact us in discord!

I am currently at ilvl 957, can I join?

@Sam We're playing in BFA! 

4 hours ago, Yashirou said:

@Sam We're playing in BFA! 

I was just kidding, buddy. Too bad you do not play legion, anymore. Is your head fully recovered?

Our progress is:
Uldir Normal: 8/8 (Fast run, around 2 hours)
Uldir Heroic: 6/8 (Pushing progress)
Uldir Mythic: (Planning to start soon)
We are recruiting players with an item level superior to 350, preferably warlocks, rogues and discipline priests. 
For more information join our discord https://discord.gg/MBANMMP

I'm a 960 mage can I join:)?

Best guild I've been to considering it's the only one I've been in since my Time in firestorm, non-toxic and friendly community no bullying and amazing core roster for raiding and mm+ weekly many good players overall that communicate with peace on discord, join this guild only if ur good on in the inside and at playing the game ;) join for pve if u know how to dodge and do mechanics and join for pvp if u dont trinket sap :D

On 14-5-2019 at 8:06 PM, Sam said:

I am currently at ilvl 957, can I join?

No pls stay in legion

We are currently 8/8 on both Normal and Heroic difficulties. We will start Mythic this week as we got a stable and dedicated roster! We mostly need ranged dps (preferably mages and warlocks) with an item level superior to 355/360.
To join, either DM me on discord or join the guild's server.

1 person likes this