Joelofficial.al

Winrar.zip/Rar Extraction Errors BFA

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I had an issue extracting the Winrar I downloaded from Firestorm Web and i got this Error preventing me to fully extract it, "Read Error in the File C:/" "Diagnostic Message: Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check) you might be upset and thinking of you just wasted 51.3 GB and you need to re-install the whole thing, well not, in my case for some windows users "Wow Mac" is giving that Error and breaking your extraction from over, try to solo Extract the "Wow Mac" if you get the error from that, Shift + Click the rest and let "Wow Mac" out of it and all will do just fine. 

Note: Wow Mac is only for Mac Users if you're a window user it will not affect or harm anything if you Delete or not extract it with the rest.
Note: There is another option that you can extract the Winrar with the corrupted/Damaged Files in it without interrupting you from Extraction. (Google it out if you wanna know how) Peace out. 

Thank you @Kkthnx for helping. 

LPe980u.jpg

Edited by Joelofficial.al

Data.045, Data.047, Data.048, Data.050 also found to give the following Error. if you face this Errors you know what to do :) Take care