Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chanceisgod

[Declined] PvP realm in sethraliss. like wod did and legion did. [In-game]

9 posts in this topic

Title: PvP realm in sethraliss. like wod did and legion did.

Type: In-game

Description: 

We need a pvp only realm, like legion did and wod did back then there should be absolutely no problem

You try kill PVP and PVE on BFA?

2 realms is horrible idea....

When you create second realm (pvp) what we change?  Players is logged to same arenas and same BGs... 
Second realm is negative for pve and pvp too... Now more players play PVP and PVE when you have 2 realms players focus on one of them...
( I see it on my guild many people on legion dont play pvp but now 90% this people play pvp too)
2 relams on low populations servers is totaly wrong idea. (Yes low population on retail you have 1000 times more players.

Second realm killed PVP on Legion and will killed it on BFA too!

Edited by xawen

On 24/6/2019 at 0:55 PM, xawen said:

When you create second realm (pvp) what we change?  Players is logged to same arenas and same BGs... 
Second realm is negative for pve and pvp too... Now more players play PVP and PVE when you have 2 realms players focus on one of them...
( I see it on my guild many people on legion dont play pvp but now 90% this people play pvp too)
2 relams on low populations servers is totaly wrong idea. (Yes low population on retail you have 1000 times more players.

Second realm killed PVP on Legion and will killed it on BFA too!

I mean, it does not help, first of all , cause of the grind, but not only that, that its almost required to be a pve slave, in order to just pvp, and since things arent even balanced, cause of so many issues, that cant be resolved at 1 damn time,  i think that the best thing to do, is to make it like legion, but obviously if you are a pver, you will not like it, and idk what the hell are you actually saying about the ''killing pve'' stuff are u ok?, how can that happen, do you think so many ppl will swap to the insta realm pvp that pve will be unexistant? yeah jokes on u.

11 hours ago, chanceisgod said:

I mean, it does not help, first of all , cause of the grind, but not only that, that its almost required to be a pve slave, in order to just pvp, and since things arent even balanced, cause of so many issues, that cant be resolved at 1 damn time,  i think that the best thing to do, is to make it like legion, but obviously if you are a pver, you will not like it, and idk what the hell are you actually saying about the ''killing pve'' stuff are u ok?, how can that happen, do you think so many ppl will swap to the insta realm pvp that pve will be unexistant? yeah jokes on u.

I mean two realms is horible idea. Yes kill pve and PVP because when you have 3000 people on one realm creting group for PVE and PVP is so much easier as you have realm with 800 and 2200 people. For low population servers (under 10 000 permanently online players) is only one realm best way. 

Better way is progresive expirinece rate: 1- 40 lvl - 40x, 40 - 80lvl - 30 x, 80 - 100lvl - 15x, 100 - 110 lvl - 10x, 110 - 120 lvl 3x
(its only idea)

Many players set PVP realm because is instant. When you have progresiv exp. you can exp your character per 2 days and dont need create char on instant realm. 

Broke full population realm for  two separate PVE and PVP realms kill world PVP becasue on PVE relams play more people and more people put war mode off.  

My question is why is better have two realms? What benefits brings separate PVP realm and PVE realm?

Lol its pretty obvious i aint gonna reply because if i reply your gonna say the exact same and dont know probably what ur typing between what im saying

NO lol the rewards are from pvp the gear is from pvp every thing from pvp, it's so annoying to do world quest and mythics and stupid pve just so u can pvp

by creating a pvp server you help us go to our point of the game instantly and we can play more than 1 class , that will help us understand all class in bfa to become better and better vs every comp.

1600cr wouldn't understand this.

and it will add solo queue that will bring more people to firestorm. try to catch soloqueue players . in legion to many people come to greymane just to play 1vs1 and when they get bored they go to retail

or if you think 2 realms will kill server , PVPers are already pissed of for doing pve over and over and than losing to 160k hp that buy 395 and back peddles.

the only way  i see fixing this is pvp server or pvp gear vendor

Edited by GOLDEN

Greetings,

That's not planned.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.