Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mosh_tonne

guild with heirloom legs

4 posts in this topic

hi. i would like to know if theres a guild with heirloomlegs or if its just a myth :D

You can get those from WoD. You log into the WoD realm (and create any character there), then buy the legs and since they are Bound-on-Account, they become available on legion. Same goes for any heirlooms missing from legion. Good luck leveling.

Nothing in WoD Collections (mounts, pets, looms) tab transfers to ANY other realm.

As an added fun, If u buy heirlooms within WoD, they wont even go into collections. So if u want to use looms ON WOD itself on an alt, u have to manually send them (old school type, not through collections tab).

Its a known collections tab issue that admins are aware of since a few months at least but since nothing is moving, im guessing, its not on fix-it-soon radar.

If it is a recent bug, then I do not know anything about it. The heirlooms are supposed to go into the Heirlooms tab and also be available per account. Anyway, if that is the case, I guess you can level a character on WoD, buy all heirlooms and then use your free one-time transfer from WoD to legion. Problem fixed.