TheRiZiN

Peak of Serenity - Well Scripted?

5 posts in this topic

I was questing around, and finally used the Zen Pilgrimage spell, it was a nice surprise going to a new place (Completely new to this), it even had quests, but I'm afraid I couldn't do any of them. I couldn't talk to any of the masters, fortunately there was this one guy who had a duplicate yellow npc and I could spar with him, which meant I could finish said quest. Though the other two, speak to master Cheng and speak to master Woo, there were no options, so I had to leave them alone :/ 

Bug? bad scripting? Or just me being blind?

Completely bugged. I found it while flying in Kun-lai (not a monk) and everything is bad about it, I'm sure it wouldn't take long to fix it though, but it's quite astonishing. Even the sellers and trainers in that area are bugged, not giving the right spells and items. Kinda of weird, because they're literally just profession trainers.

I'll get around to making some patches some day, if only they would look at them :(

They were disabled back in the day because the items were Ilvl 390+ with no level req and level 20 monks we're heading over there, getting 10 levels and 90 gear they could use at level 20, also from there lowbies could be summoned to vale allowing power leveling

Rather than fix it, the staff just disabled them

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here