3 posts in this topic

As many of you know we are here because we like Legion expansion more than any other, but the amount of bugs that the server has in Broken Isle, Mythic + and Argus is unacceptable. I got a lot of people who would like to play & donate into the server to keep it going but they just refuse to play because of amount of bugs that it has, lack of care and maintenance is extraordinary big. No active admins and so on... If you care about donations and people participating please start fixing the Legion expansion. Thanks.

2 people like this

UP VOTE!!!!!! Yep if you decide to donate because you think "hey quality matters and i want a quality server" don't bother (at least at the moment dont bother). You get the same service you'd get if you went to the strip club with 1$ except you're potentially spending 20-50-100$ or maybe even thinking about buying a max character and don't wanna spend time leveling again. You do it because you wanna have fun like you did back when legion was active....UNTIL u hit a bug u try everything to fix it but no ones there to help u (my reference to the 1$ strip club) It wont matter the amount you spend or what you do still you get the same outcome. I myself have been waiting days! and haven't got a response. I love the server and the people that I've meet so far but beware SERVICE SUCKS.

WoWScrnShot_072719_134954.jpg

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here