bovine

Is this playable?

4 posts in this topic

Looking to invest/play in this server for me and about 10 other friends. We are needing to know if there are any MAJOR bugs that have not been fixed in all of the content, from Vanilla to WoD end Game. We are really excited to find a WoD server even tho many did not like the exp. WoD was pretty damn good compared to the current BfA failure that exists in live. Please let me know how to game play works as we have had some rough experiences on other servers with dungeons not working and could not even get past level 20 due to the large amounts of bugs.

From their realm list, the WoD expansion has 90 players online. BfA, MoP and Legion have in order 4k players, 1.3k players, 0.8k players. These are their top three servers, I don't know about bugs, but I don't think it's a healthy population.

So this is the current state of WoD dungeons , every dungeon works on Normal/Hc (Mythic not yet scripted) , 3 challenge mode dungeons work ( Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Skyreach and Upper Blackrock Spire). Here's the thing about raids , Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry work on Normal/Hc and can be completed unlike Hellfire Citadel in which only a few first bosses can* be killed. So when you ask "Were there any major bugs fixes?" im gonna answer with a no (Last major bug fix was in 2017) but you can still enjoy content and do end game content with guilds like "Guardians of Cenarius"-(English)  and "Rise of the Draenor"-(Russian). We as a guild (Guardians of Cenarius) still do Hellfire Citadel and Blackrock Foundry every week (Highmaul occasionally for players that are on the legendary ring questline) and have every challenge mode record you can achieve atm. So I hope I see you soon on Gul'dan!

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support