Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sakaryali

[Declined] Experience rate on Sethraliss [In-game]

8 posts in this topic

Title: Experience rate on Sethraliss

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hey, I am a leveler type of player cause I like to play every classes.

My problem exactly is I cant level up, when it is 1-60 its not a big deal but after that, it is like working 16 hours at a factory because:

When you reach the outland nearly all of quest"lines" are bugged, we had to go to northrend & cata & wod & legion, it is same : nearly all of quest"lines" are bugged, so we had to do dungeons.

So my suggestion is:

Because it will take too long to fix all of these quest"lines" "In order to have healthy leveling experience", Experience rate should be x5 so we can level up blizzlike with questing, not with dungeons.

Thanks.

Edited by Sakaryali
Grammar
9 people like this

Totally agree with you!

1 person likes this

Big +

1 person likes this

+1

1 person likes this

Agreed, would be even better if its x5+ for fast lvling, cuz I got tired doing questlines also

1 person likes this

yes please this is a must

1 person likes this

I have a suggestion in case they deny this. They could make a single day per week at 5x experience, every week.

Greetings,

The server is still at its start and it's already 3x experience. We know that some quests are bugged but you already have enough quests that can lead you to the maximum level however we are making special events for a few days from time to time and in that event, we change the experience to 10x. So keep your eyes on our announcements on Discord/Forums.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.