• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MalbornPL

Realm and players

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have questions about realm Sethraliss (BfA).

1. since when bfa works

2. is the number of players real? (over 4k)

3. Rate are the same as in global wow (BfA)?

please answer the questions. I'm going to play and I don't know if it's worth it

Thanks.

Its a free server and you don´t know if it´s worth it?

1. BFA released on March 16th 2019

2. The numbers are real, u can check it ingame with /who

3. If you mean leveling xp rate, there is a x1 xp gain option, tough I wouldnt recommend it since some quests are bugged. Just set it to the highest amount and you will be fine.