Hypnos

[Wod] Leveling 90-100 Alliance-Horde Tanaan Jungle

25 posts in this topic

Hello,

1- Here you have a vid about completing all quests in Tanaan Jungle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmovsAXg1x8

You are level 94 now.

2- Next step,you create your Garrison and you complete all possible quests there. You would have to be level 96-97 now.

3- You go to all village near and you complete all possible quests there, you would have to be level 99 or 100 now.

4- If you arent level 100 still, you go to Nagrand and you complete the SteamWheedle Preservation Society quests. This quests are repeteable and you will get rep with this faction, beside a tittle and you will be gearing up because you have to kill rare elites for completing it. This are the quests:

http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1711/steamwheedle-preservation-society#comments

Important Advices about completing quests in Tanaan Jungle:

Nowdays there are 3 possible buggued quests (a Dev is fixing it in this moment) so while it get fixed i will tell you the way to you dont get buggued the quests or the way to you can fix yourself the problem.

a- http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34429/kill-your-hundred

b- http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34434/yrel

c- http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34445/a-taste-of-iron

1- Like to you dont get buggued the quests:

For quests a- and c-, dont skip the end intro when the quest is completed. You have to watch the full vid when you kill the 99 and when you kill the 200.

For the quest b- for the moment I dont know a way to it doesnt get buggued. Maybe if you follow Yrel really closed the next quest dont get buggued but I didnt can test it, so dunno.

2- Like to fix that 3 quests if it got buggued:

- For quest a-, you have to abandone the quest and you start it again. This time you dont forget to dont skip the end intro when you kill the 99.

- For quest b-, you have to get killed near of the door,then release. When you get in ghost, you go where your corpse is and you cross the door in ghost form. So you revive in of the room, in the place where your objective quest is. You can kill him now.

- For quest c-, you pray for that someone of the enemy faction is near. You tell him/her to kill you so you can revive and you can move again. You have to abandone the quest and you do it again. This time, you dont forget to watch the full vid when you kill the 200. Dont skip the end intro.

I listened that the last quest get buggued sometimes too, surely its the same problem. Dont skip the end intro when you are in the ship.

I hope that this help someone.

Good luck leveling.

Edited by Alan
1 person likes this

thanks for the reply,

Still can't get passed kill your hundred.

99/100 killed all frozen nothing happens..

Did you what i said? By the way it will be fixed the next sunday but you will have to redo it.

Edited by Hypnos

SteamWheedle quest aren't giving any experience, it must got bugged or something...

so i completed  quest chain in tannan jungle but i still cant get garrison.last quest was [The Home Stretch] it didn't ended well cuz wen we got in the boat after the cutscene i got black screen i clicked enter and typed /reload and got rid of black screen then i went to talk to garrison ford but he doesnt do anything.

The 3 buggued quests were fixed this week. So everything would have to work good now.

About your issue snowhard,delete cache folder in wow.

I don't know about you, but I am at half to 97 and have done all quest in garrison and in frostfire ridge...

Me too. Where i can find other quest to do?

On 09/01/2016 at 7:32 PM, Hypnos said:

Got bugged, no opposite faction nearby, my life sucks.

If i unstuck character or hearthstone can i return to this map?

5 hours ago, Luminoth said:

Got bugged, no opposite faction nearby, my life sucks.

If i unstuck character or hearthstone can i return to this map?

You dont use unstuck, its worse. you create a ticket in game so a gm help you or you wait for a enemy to kill you. Maybe you have some friend with a char in the opossite faction...?

I will comunicate it tomorrow to the dev who scripted that zone,sorry for the inconvenients...

No incovenient, everyone's doing a great job and bugs are bout to show up

Eventually after 1 hour or so someone helped me by pulling the gogluk boss and i taunted him after removing equipment to let him kill me, turned out when i accepted the quest again, when i click the turret to enter it, the turret would just disappear and nothing happens but left me free to walk around etc. Reloging resulted in getting stuck again unable to move from where i loged out... 
After over another hour waiting and no one showing up i decided to use hearthstone.. I went back through the blasted lands portal but it remained bugged, i click the turret and it just vanishes in thin air and nothing happens, when i abandon the quest it shows up again but it's rinse and repeat from here

I couldn't reproduce the issue but I tried a fix. It's gonna be applied next monday.

Cheers mate

I'll make sure i test it and leave a feedback by then

PS: couldn't find the edit button xD

If it helps, i can record a video with the issue.

Shall i?

(If so, advise me an app to do so and i'll upload it to mediafire or something)

1 hour ago, Luminoth said:

PS: couldn't find the edit button xD

If it helps, i can record a video with the issue.

Shall i?

(If so, advise me an app to do so and i'll upload it to mediafire or something)

It would be nice, but wait for the monday to do it. Maybe it will get fixed with the new patch ;)

Did you do/apply anything?

Went back for testing purposes and it loaded properly when i clicked the turret and managed to clear the quest.

Does the game save any type of chache outsides it's cache folder? I cleared the game's cache folder before to no avail, the only thing i remember that i could have done differently from before, was clearing my SO temporary files for something else(didnt even touch the game's chache folder this time).

It's the only thing i can relate to it if nothing else was applied on your side

cheers for the great work anyhow, it's good to see we have such dedicatede developers :)

Hum well it was added on PTR, but not live, so I don't know... Maybe that was our problem, anyway it's gonna be live next monday, let's see if the problem persists !

How do I even get to T.J.? I reached 90 as alliance and got quests Assault on the Dark Portal and Iron Horde Invasion but can't complete them.

Speak with the mage Khadgar npc in Blaste Lands and he will complete the quest and he will teleport you to tanaan jungle.

A Taste of Iron is bugged. I killed 20 mobs on the turret. Died, respawned. Now the turret disappears, even if I retake the quest.

On 26/6/2016 at 6:04 PM, RubiconRO said:

A Taste of Iron is bugged. I killed 20 mobs on the turret. Died, respawned. Now the turret disappears, even if I retake the quest.

Use the unstuck of website or you teleport out of tanaan jungle. Rejoin tanaan jungle, if you cant, you create a ticket so a gm help you. And you retake te quest,dont log out while you are doing tanaan or you can get stuck there..

Regards.

I know this is an old post but worth the shot. 

At 90lvl horde when I'm starting in Tanan I only have 1 quest which is bugged and 2 portals to Ashran. I cannot continue because I don't see any npc's or quests. Is there any way to start the garrison and pass Draenor content?