Kappaladin

[Declined] Regular PvE tournaments [In-game]

17 posts in this topic

Title: Regular PvE tournaments

Type: In-game

Description: 

Greetings to anyone reading this!

So as you know, recently, the whole weekly event announcement was made, and in the list of the events that can take place, I didn't spot any competetive pve events, as in raid or dungeon events. It's undeniable that the MDI on retail has received alot of attention lately, and maybe, since you're going to stream the events, it might be a good addition as an occasional event? (I compeletely understand that an event such as competetive m+ is not aimed at the vast majority of the server's population, which makes complete sense, but it's the same deal for the 2v2 events and especially the 3v3s). So, maybe, there's a tiny little spot for an event like that? as in once per 2-3 months.

Assuming that an addition of an event of this kind is interesting to you, I'm going to post a few thoughts concering the assembly stage of the event.

So, in terms of who can attend the event, maybe it would be wise to use the awesomely made pve ladders on the website. People can apply their groups to GMs/Animators/whoever is responsible for the event, and then judging from their position in the site ladder there could be like 8 teams that participate?

An even more objective way in terms of skill to do this, would be to open a server that offers people the same ilvl of gear, so it's a bit more fair to newer players, as well as giving them keys, so they won't have to rely on rng. I know that this requires work, but I'm pretty confident it's gonna be worth it at the end of the day.

I won't bore you with more details I've got in my head right now, I'm certain you've got the idea.

If this is interesting for you and you are interested in talking a bit about it, you can find me ingame as Kappadh on Alliance or Trollreaper#0216.

Thank you in advance,

an avid m+ player.

Edited by Kappaladin
11 people like this

yes pls

1 person likes this

yes pls

+

+

make it happen alreadyyyy

Finally some challenge! Nice! +1

+1 actually want it, but I'd just have  a 100% winrate.

Nah you won't. :D 

7 minutes ago, Kappaladin said:

Nah you won't. :D 

I bet my gold i got 200g

14 hours ago, Skyeqt said:

I bet my gold i got 200g

1v1 me sometime ingame, open space see what happens 😏

6 hours ago, YoloStrikeNL said:

1v1 me sometime ingame, open space see what happens 😏

lets go

1 person likes this

Yea lets get it paladins are easy kite material

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, YoloStrikeNL said:

Yea lets get it paladins are easy kite material

im gonna destroy you on my war :D

1v1 me then

1 person likes this

Some update on this tournament?

Greetings,

The idea doesn't sound that crazy and it's good one but the point is that hosting bigger events such as PvP/PvE ones takes time due to building/preparing, etc.
I know that i didn't list any PvE events in my topic but that doesn't mean we are not going to host them, i just didn't do that because we don't have any of them planned/built but we will definitely think of it.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.