Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

[Declined] Option to change non-accessible emails [Website]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Option to change non-accessible emails

Type: Website

Description: 

Hello, I have an account of mine on which the email was flagged by the mail provider, and I have been struggling with them to try and recover it. It would be really nice if you add the option to change those unaccessible emails. The solution is simple. You add an extra option on the profile, which states that the email is not accessible and the server sends an email to that address. If the email bounces with delivery failure, you allow the player to change the email.

Note that I have asked a gamemaster about it and he said that only admins can change emails, then I was told only LeganX can do it (by a high tier staff member), I have been stuck with this issue for months now. So, if you decide against my suggestion, I would highly appreciate it if you contact me with a solution.

Regards and thanks.

1 person likes this

Greetings,

We can't really add the options that you mentioned but as you said, only Administrators can help with changing it and that doesn't mean we just change the e-mail right away for the player because he asked. We are going to ask for some information and if it was correct and the answers were perfect, we would change it. So if any player has any issue with his e-mail, he can contact any Administrator on Discord about it, maybe not all administrators can help with it but there are 2 mains of them that can do it; either Otacon or LegnaX.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.