Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nulto

PRIMAL ELEMENTALIST

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, as title say, i have a problem with primal elementalist, i saw that is reported in the bug tracker as a bug, but not all shamans have the same problem...some friends of mine dont have any problem...

Is simple...my elemental, when the talent is selected doesnt have any spell and goes only by melee attacks ....does anyone knows if there is a solution for this or not?

(i just coppied post from that other guy because i have SAME problem, and he said me to look for help here, so pls HELP me)

I know about that, i had the same problem myself, in the last couple of weeks more and more ppl reported me the same problem so i reported it directly to devs...sadly at this moment all if them are busy fixing 8.2 staff, so they answered that a general fix will be done with the launch of 8.2 in order to fix this for everyone...otherwise a dev should log in game to fix the problem for each one of u, and u can understand that this is impossible to them...

I am very sorry for the late fix bit i promise u that with 8.2 launch (as we say in the dev news should be at the end of octomber) the fix will be available for everyone, i apologize again for the inconvinience and my english!  ;-P

Thank you very much. ☺