Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monkabbestia

REPORTS

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,i come today with a request, i have seen a lot of times on the bugtracker that u guys report  A LOT of ppl reporting the exact same bug...especially the primal elementalist bug...some guys have repirted the bug, i answered there everything u need to know, i answered in a post here on the forum about the same topic...and still i find some new post on the tracker about the same bug.....so guys...plz if u want to report sonething on the tracker u are more then welcome to help me....but still...i dont like to clear 100 times the bugtracker because  of the same bug reported several time...i hope u guys undestand.

Guys, again.....i had to spend 30 MINUTES cleaning the bugtracker because a lot of ppl reportec like 3 times the same bug, master of the element, sundering, Etc. plz do ma a favor, BEFORE REPORTING A BUG LOOK IF THERE IS ANOTHER ONE FOR THE SAME SPELL, if i see 2 reports with the same bug i will instantly delete your reports, so plz spend 2 seconds reading the bugtracker titles otherwise will be a complete mess