amnesjr

Has anyone gotten recipes drops for Celestial Cloth/Magnificent Hide/Balanced Trillium?

9 posts in this topic

So I have level 600 tailoring. blacksmithing and engineering across my characters and I have not been able to find any of the recipes for any of these professions and it seems like very few people have them, based on the low amount of competition on the auction house and the common absence of many pieces of equipment for sale (mainly crafted malevolent). I have farmed for these recipes in the world of the main Pandarian continent, on Timeless Isle and by killing dungeon trash and nothing has dropped any of these recipes. I am even using Potion of Luck. They should be easily found if you fulfill the requirements (as described in all of the wowhead links), which is just having high enough profession level, so I don't understand why I have not come across any. Has anyone had any luck looting them? If so, where did you find it?

Tailoring: https://www.wowhead.com/item=100863/pattern-celestial-cloth-and-its-uses

Leatherworking : https://www.wowhead.com/item=100864/pattern-hardened-magnificent-hide-and-its-uses

Blacksmithing: https://www.wowhead.com/item=100865/plans-balanced-trillium-ingot-and-its-uses

Engineering: https://www.wowhead.com/item=94847/chief-engineer-jards-journal

Edited by amnesjr

This is all from memory (I could be wrong). Try farming the ToT / HoF trash mobs for those recipes.

Cool, thanks for the response!!

1 person likes this

On 10/4/2019 at 0:58 PM, amnesjr said:

So I have level 600 tailoring. blacksmithing and engineering across my characters and I have not been able to find any of the recipes for any of these professions and it seems like very few people have them, based on the low amount of competition on the auction house and the common absence of many pieces of equipment for sale (mainly crafted malevolent). I have farmed for these recipes in the world of the main Pandarian continent, on Timeless Isle and by killing dungeon trash and nothing has dropped any of these recipes. I am even using Potion of Luck. They should be easily found if you fulfill the requirements (as described in all of the wowhead links), which is just having high enough profession level, so I don't understand why I have not come across any. Has anyone had any luck looting them? If so, where did you find it?

Tailoring: Pattern: Celestial Cloth and Its Uses

Leatherworking : Pattern: Hardened Magnificent Hide and Its Uses

Blacksmithing: Plans: Balanced Trillium Ingot and Its Uses

Engineering: Chief Engineer Jard's Journal

I have been farming the Manifestations and Vestiges of Pride in the Vale for the Jewelcrafting equivalent of these but have not gotten it. i have however gotten many Engineering, leatherworking and blacksmithing ones. if anyone knows a better spot to find the Jewelcrafting one, i would appreciate the response!

On 6/6/2020 at 1:40 AM, Kaghol said:

I have been farming the Manifestations and Vestiges of Pride in the Vale for the Jewelcrafting equivalent of these but have not gotten it. i have however gotten many Engineering, leatherworking and blacksmithing ones. if anyone knows a better spot to find the Jewelcrafting one, i would appreciate the response!

Does this work on Pandaria server (Garrosh)?
Or is just on Sethraliss realm?

(I'm going to search Chief Engineer Jard's Journal for the Sky Golem)

45 minutes ago, TreAsterischi said:

Does this work on Pandaria server (Garrosh)?
Or is just on Sethraliss realm?

(I'm going to search Chief Engineer Jard's Journal for the Sky Golem)

In pandaria server yes, people farm recepits killing them, in bfa not idea

1 hour ago, rafaelantunez said:

In pandaria server yes, people farm recepits killing them, in bfa not idea

Thx :D

Let's kill some Manifestations of Pride! xD

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here