Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otacon

Questions & Answers Session - October 1st, 2019

21 posts in this topic

IMG_47-760x400.jpg.eba90f55df3e9fcc5290507cc629d6ac.jpg

Greetings Firestormers!

We Informed you before that we are going to gather the Questions and Answers from the Live Q&A.

You can read them here if you missed the Live Q&A or joined but wanted to re-read it again.

Thank you all for making Firestorm a better place and we hope that you got the suitable answers for your questions.

See you in 8.2!

• By #1 Fenrisulfr Fenyr#6969: Will you be able to implement the new goblin/worgen skins?

• Spoiler

Those models are client side, so they will be implemented.

• By Xyzt#7476: Classic when?

• Spoiler

We won't work on WoW Classic.

• By Reffa#7312: You said you will update BoD by wings= Wing 1(champions,grongs,jadefire) / Wing 2 (Opulence,conclave,rastakhan) / Wing 3 (Mekkatorque,Blockade,Jaina) so when you open Wing 1 do we get normal/hc/(LFR) at same time and later Myth?

• Spoiler

Exactly, when each wing will be released, it will be in NM/HM and LFR at the same time. All the bosses in Mythic difficulty will all be released at the same time, after all wings are released.

• By Jakub#0874: Hi Will there be race heritages and night elf "night warrior's" black eyes?

• Spoiler

Night warrior personalization will be unlocked without any restriction, we haven't planned how to handle the new heritage set for regular races.

• By Zlade#3770: Where will the new Azerite gear Vendors be located? / Why isn't Siege of Boralus and Kings´ Rest on Mythic difficulty yet? / When will 8.2 war campaign release? / What's the class changes for Demon Hunter Havoc in 8.2? / The new allied races, will they be available directly when 8.2 releases?

• Spoiler
      • Near the transmogrifier & void storage stuff, in BFA capitals. 
      • Siege of Boralus & King's Rest is already available in Mythic difficulty.
      • With the 8.2 client release, they will be available in Heroic difficulty.
      • Every classes will be balanced using the 8.2 patch spell, if you want to know more about this, you can check WoWhead for every spells basically, what's written in the changelog can help you see how it will be when we release 8.2 client.
      • Yep!

• By Jajajajaja#4144: Something new about Cataclyslm?

• Spoiler

The expansion is finished, we'll keep crossrealm, but we won't add any content.

• By deadarrow#9486: How does the new Azerite traits work?

• Spoiler

If you are talking about the new essence system, it wont be available until we release the 8.2 content : Nazjatar, Season 3 & Azshara's Eternal Palace. We aim to follow the blizzlike timeline for our release and will release 8.1 content first : Season 2, Assaults quests, 8.1 part of the war campaign questline and Battle of Dazar'alor.

• By Barattolo#1320: Is the reason of the crashes known to you but you can do nothing about it or you just don't know why it happens?

• Spoiler

If we know a crash reason we fix it as soon as possible, we can't predict crashes.

• By Reffa#7312: We cant farm BoEs in Uldir like on retail does it work in BoD? (I do few test on Uldir myth id trash didnt respawn in whole week. IDK if its correct but i read somewhere on battle.net forums trash should be respawned after 30 minutes) On retail i farm BoEs when i had time but here on firestorm its impossible.

• Spoiler

That was not our intent to prevent you from farming these BoEs, there is no reason for this to be different on Firestorm than on retail. Therefore we'll attend to this issue before the release of 8.2.0 patch on Firestorm.

• By YS#6806: Hey there, I have a question for the developers of Firestorm, are you guys planning on more optimizing the server for fps related issues? Ive noticed alot of people have low frame rates especially in raids. In retail for example people with pretty low-end processors can run the game well above 30fps.

• Spoiler

We have some ideas to increase FPS (regards to the way we're sending packets to the client for example) but this issue didn't seem to affect that many players atm. Back on Legion, it was the case and we made sure to address those, so if you have more information, feel free to PM me about it!

• By Reffa#7312: How many titanium residuum do we get? will it work as on 8.1 or we get numbers from 8.2 bcs then you need to set different items price in azerite armor vendor. (S2 cost of azerite random mythic is 1725 and S3 is 47500 and if we get Season 3 amount 17000 {this number is from M+ 10 weekly} titanium residuum from weekly we can buy all S2 azerite gear in first week.Is scrapping gear give titanium residuum is it work properly? bcs only 8.1+ azerite gear should give titanium residuum after scrap not gear obtained in 8.0.

• Spoiler
      • The amount of Titan Residuum you'll get when scrapping or disenchanting Azerite gear, or with Mythic+, or inside the Challenge Chest will be the amount for Mythic+ season 2.
      • Scrapping gear obtained after 8.1 release will work fine, you won't get any Residuum by scrapping or disenchanting gear you got before the patch release.

• By Rokaar#5065: Is the calendar going to be available so players can use it with their guilds to schedule events and stuff?

• Spoiler

Calendar system have changed in 8.0.1 and now use the community system and we work on this feature implementation in 8.2.0.

• By Reffa#7312: Is newly added Traits(8.1) working or most working are old ones(8.0)?

• Spoiler

Our classes developers did work on the new traits, most of them are working even if we might still have some issues. We'll keep going on fixing those who don't work.

• By Quetzall#9312: In this new patch are they going to be devs working on the old quests and achievements from BFA? Like the bees from Stormwong Valley, scrolls and such?

• Spoiler

This isn't at the top of our priority list at the moment. We have a few developers working on older content, to implement a smooth leveling path from 1 to 100 (since Legion & BFA zones are working fine as they are). Although about BFA "old quests and achievements" we script / fix a few of them on the run, and will continue to do so.

• By Reffa#7312: Max ilvl should be 425, do you test if we dont get again ilvl Pvp bug where ppl had 400ilvl in S1?

• Spoiler

This issue has been fixed, we still have to downgrade gear that are above 395 ilvl. When patch will be released, cap will be increased to 425, without this issue.

• By Reffa#7312: When Season 2 start? Do we get any restriction as on retail? (First week was loot locked to max ilvl from +5 keystone so you just spam M+ 5 keys and do one M+ 10 for weekly(Or higher to get more titanium residuum).

• Spoiler

The season 2 will start right away when the 8.2 will be deployed on Sethraliss. We are not sure yet if we'll do the lock to +5 keystone for the first week of the release. If we decide to do it, you will be informed in the release announcement. ETA of the release on Sethraliss of the 8.2 is somewhere in November, the PTR will be opened to the public before the end of October.

• By Reffa#7312: Is the scaling of dmg/hp in dungeon increased on 8.2 or 8.1? (wowhead:A +10 in Season 3 will feel like a +12 in Season 2).

• Spoiler

The scaling of damages/health for mythic dungeons will be for 8.1 (Season 2).

• By XueN#5305: When 8.2 gets enabled, will the pathfinding (fly in BFA) gets enabled instantly, will it be sold on the shop, will it get implemented, or we will have to wait for it?

• Spoiler

You need to complete the achievement requirement (reputations and quests), and maybe we will add it on shop after the release of all content needed for pathfinder achievement.

• By Reffa#7312: When we get Island Expeditions? bcs i read on discord person which should script expeditions take a break or something.

• Spoiler

We indeed had a developer working on the Island Expeditions, but he left the team after almost finishing the work on 3 different islands. As indicated in the latest devblog, all the developers are working on specific tasks at this time. Therefore, we're sorry that we won't be able to complete the script of these islands before 8.2 release, but they should arrive later in the patch.

• By Reffa#7312: Champion of Azeroth ilvl upgrades for neck should be account wide(If you have revered on one character you can upgrade neck by +45 ilvl on others characters) since 8.1 is it work?

• Spoiler

Yes, this will be implemented for the release.

• By Vhork#9243: In this new update is there going to be an ingame shop implemented? And is there going to be a rework on the LFG for dungeons and raids?

• Spoiler

Although we did it on MoP & WoD, it takes a looooot of dev time, not to give anything "more" than what's already available on our website. In essence it's a nice addition, but we'd rather have our developers working on content. I'm not sure what you mean by "reworked LFG", but one of our developers rescripted the system entirely so it works better!

• By Reffa#7312: Is the textures repaired? BCS for reaping affix is good to have working textures (TD and Waycrest were so bad in S1) bcs you want to place reaping on one spot that why you need working textures.

• Spoiler

We're aware of that issue, and we'll keep an attentive eye on this for Reaping affix, and we will fix textures issues if some are reported.

• By Soldado Callejero#3767: Are they going to be class buffs enabled on this new version?

• Spoiler

If by "buffs" you mean changes, there will be, yes. At the launch of the 8.2 client, every classes will be balanced with the latest 8.2 class changes. You can check wowhead to get a look at your class' changes.

• By Reffa#7312: When do we get shop upgrade? (Is it stay same just upgrade from Uldir 370HC gear to BoD 400HC gear?Does +5 ilvl(and others from this section) can be used to max 425 ilvl?Will be 425 items available in shop since start or after Mythic BoD open?

• Spoiler
      • We didn't take any final decision about the shop for the patch release yet.
      • We're still talking about it internally.
      • We'll keep you in touch as soon as we'll have something new about that.

• By Dhsteph#4522: Is there any content, feature or scenario from BfA (current patch or future ones) that you WON'T be developing for Sethraliss?

• Spoiler

We try to develop all content, but feature like BattlePet dungeons and Warfronts wouldn't be scripted on Firestorm.

• By Reffa#7312: Does Darkshore/Battle For Stromgarde work? Bcs reward from those are 400/370 item which are we now missing or we get just bosses and rares? (Beware of Battle For Stromgarde Heroic which was implemented in 8.2 which reward is 430ilvl which is above max ilvl in 8.1 and shouldn't exist in 8.1).

• Spoiler

Darkshore zone will be available, the same way Arathi Highlands are available at the moment on Sethraliss. We don't plan on scripting the scenario as it's a lot of work, for a "small" (in comparison) content.

• By Reffa#7312: Does Alliance have quest for 400ilvl reward as on retail? (they had Weekly Quest for 10 horde slains or something to balance War mode).

• Spoiler

We don't know yet, if we need to add that balance feature, we'll implement it.

• By Chleba#8845: Will you fix old content things Like garrisons?

• Spoiler

We started to have a part of the dev team that focus on low-level content (questline & dungeons) to improve the quality of the leveling part on Firestorm. When they will start to work on Draenor zones, they will indeed fix old garrisons. There is no ETA yet.

• By 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮#1039: Do you know if Hivemind will be script or not?

• Spoiler

if we add this special mount we will just add it as regular one, no speed scaling with the group you looted etc.

• By Naj#8064: Can u please fix the mounts on wod cuz all of them are character bound (for example i bought a mount from shop for 50 fp and is not char bound on site and when i got ingame it was soulbound) and all dropable mounts are char bound please fix em (ik is dead server but is really nice expansion and i love to play it) so u can fix them please?

• Spoiler

We thought the issue was fixed about a month ago, but if it's still happening we will look into it, don't worry!

• By Glaedr#8274: How much it will cost flight in bfa? on loyalty points and firestorm points?

• Spoiler

The price has not been decided yet, but this will be available with both loyalty points and Firestorm points as are the Fly perks for other expansion.

• By Brazz D Bros (Sanjikun)#3676: Will you add weapons illusion enchantment to the shop?

• Spoiler

It's not planned yet, but we might add illusions on the shop at some point.

• By deadarrow#9486: When will you add Character Marketplace?

• Spoiler

On BFA we decided to replace this feature of the shop by the new Character Boost category that let you pick one character to level up 110 or 120 with equipment you pick yourself and a mount.

• By Smokey#6114: Any planned updates for WoD?

• Spoiler

Sadly, no, like WoTLK and Cataclysm this expansion is "finished".

• By ♥ Vojta ♥#4245: When is patch released? (Specific date).

• Spoiler

ETA of the release on Sethraliss of the 8.2 is somewhere in November.

• By Xawen#2250: Many players play pvp. On BFA is new PVP reward (season mount - Vicious War Riverbest) from 240 2v2 arenas (on FS 266) or 120 3v3 etc... so my question is why player who complete this season reward dont obtain mount? On 8.2 will be release new PVP season with New pvp mount.... Any idea what now? Can you tell me players who complete this challenge obtain this mount before 8.2 release? Thx.

• Spoiler

We're aware of the issue, yes, and will fix it as soon as possible. Do not worry, even if you got the achievement before the bug is fixed, you will get all the rewards sent to you by mail when the fix is shipped to live.

• By Xyzt#7476: There will be ever a mop pvp tournament realm? it was planned like 2 year ago.

• Spoiler

It is not planned at the moment, sorry!

• By Hesh#3004: Will we get the full ap catch up from 8.1 or will we get it like retail with every reset the ap requirement for the next neck lvl will be lowered?

• Spoiler

The AP will work like retail in 8.1.

• By eighthourblink#1121: What is the lookout for Pet battles? Recently i switched from a server where Pet Battles were 90% implemented and was kinda let down when i made the jump over here. Although it doesn't make or break my stay here, what is the current roadmap for Pet Battles. I just like going around, collecting / battling the pets.

• Spoiler

I actually did some work on Battle Pets recently, and we're planning to add some improvements to the system. Atm on 820, you can now have more than one battle pet per species (up to 3), you can also put battle pet in cages, re-learn those, sell those, trade those, etc. We'll try to keep going on improving that system.

• By Thathaa#3988: Can we have a youtube trailer for Firestorm servers?

• By 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻#8889: Will you up Priest?

• Spoiler

No more or less than on retail.

• By Deadryder#4207: What ever happened to the cosmeticator bot? In 2018 QA it was said it would make a return and we should look out for announcements but it never did and also what about the premium/vip feature will it make a return as well or not? This question is directed more towards Shelby.

• Spoiler

The Cosmeticator will be back in 2019, for a VIP feature it's still in debate.

• By Kain Azrael#0587: When will transfers to BFA be possible?

• Spoiler

We're working actively on this feature and it should be available Soon™. Keep an eye on announcements & Social networks!

• By Glaedr#8274: Are u releasing the rest of the recipes remaining for the main professions?

• Spoiler

We will not add recipes that got added after patch 8.1 on retail.

• By alik#7460: Will be needed a reputation to open new allied races? Or it will be automatically?

• Spoiler

No restriction, you can play as Zandalari Troll at release.

• By Alyzeh#0001: What will you do with Greymane?

• Spoiler

Not much. There is still some development on Legion, and all fixes (including class fixes) are shipped to both Sylvanas & Greymane. We do not intend on closing the server, if that was your question.

• By Дарион#5991: Will there be an increase in X10 experience on the great feast of Baptism?

• Spoiler

x10 XP event is something we've started recently, and it's working great, we'll keep doing this event regularly for different kind of IRL events.

• By Mumbai#6980: Will the animation of casters in battle be fixed? / Will the textures in the dungeons be fixed? (For example, when a druid casts starfall, all enemies flee from the entire dungeon.

• Spoiler
      • I would need a bit more info on that. If you spot an issue, you can use the bugtracker to make a report.
      • Answer is pretty much the same. our QA team check those, and will forward the issues to our developers.

• By xsw3ft#3038: Is the remasterization of the BGs going to be live on the 8.2? On the version 8.1.5, lots of Battlegrounds got remastered so I wanted to know if this will be implemented, if it will be worked, or if it will get discarded.

• Spoiler

You can try new PvP Bralws and Ashran on Test realm.

• By mayov#2331: Will legion legendary questlines work in 8.1?

• Spoiler

That's not specifically planned for the upcoming release, but since some of the developers are working on old contents, at some point this should be fixed.

• By ItachiUchiha#6876: Darkshore Warfront: Will this be open with quest?

• Spoiler

Darkshore will be available at release. But not the warfront scenario.

• By Spandauer Salzlord#4608: So its quite bug related. I have Issues in BFA with multiple Character with finishing Questlines. My NPC´s disappeared randomly. In my case Krag´wa just before ending Nazmir (My Monk is stuck there), and Druid Loti in Zuldazar. Any tips or quick fixes possible, because i send a ticket with the ERROR of updating the GM Ticket, so my ticket doesn't get send.

• Spoiler

If you have an issue in game, as you did the correct move is to make a ticket to GMs. The error you got when submitting one is a visual one only, don't worry it got sent properly!

• By Zlade#3770: How long will we need to wait until the new zones release?

• Spoiler

If you talk about Nazjatar & Mechagon, they will be available when we'll release the 8.2 content along with Azshara's Eternal Palace Raid. This will come after BoD and Crucible of Storm are fully scripted and available. There is no ETA yet, it should come around Q2 2020 but this is too early to talk about it yet.

• By Ixtab#6555: When are the RBG 10vs10 going to get enabled? Are they planned or are they never going to get implemented?

• Spoiler
      With the rework of the BG system we did for 8.2, they will be (finally) working. Sorry about the delay.

• By zulzín#0251: Are there going to be available the 8.2 hunter pets such as Oondasta or Horridon? And what about the book for taming Zul's Blood Beasts from the patch 8.1?

• Spoiler

That's something nice to implement for players, so those new hunter pets will be available at release.

• By Hayden/ ZEU#9320: PvE tournament when?

• Spoiler

This is something we talked about with the Team, we would like to do it at some point, but nothing is planned yet.

• By Merouane#8811: Will the missing quests from 8.0 patch in Zandalar & Kultiras after finishing the 3 zones (aka the attack of Dazar'Alors by Zul & Mythrax, then the attack of Ashvane on Boralus) be available before 8.1?

• Spoiler

Before 8.1, no. We'll see when we get to 8.2 content if we want to implement it for the pathfinder (or if it'll be auto complete, which would be a bit sad indeed, but would save quite a lot of dev time to work on Nazjatar & Mechagon).

• By bukov#4345: Will new raid be released like NM/HC and MM? at once? or at separate time?

• Spoiler

For BoD, we're gonna release the raid wing by wing, in LFR / NM / HM.
      Once the full raid is released (all 3 wings), we'll wait again a bit and then release the full MM Raid.

• By Cybra#3533: On 8.1 or 8.1.5 not sure when they added it on retail but you could get Hati with some fun items like mounting him etc. will it working here or added anytime soon? It would be nice for some hunters get their Hati back like they got him in legion as 2nd pet.

• Spoiler

It'll be implemented at release, more fun, such wow.

• By Naj#8064: When u will add some GM's on wod cuz noone help players? I really want to be gm on wod and help players.

• Spoiler

I'm not specifically aware of the hiring states of each staff on each realm, but you can check http://fstorm.cc/GM-Recruitment to see if you can apply to become a GM on WoD.
      Since the realm is less populated, there are less GMs there, but there are still some, so your tickets will be answered.

• By Tladoy#5641: I would like to know if there will be changes on warrior at 8.2?

• Spoiler

You can check retail patch notes about Warriors, all of those changes will be implemented.

• By Trazzy#3314: Do you plan to implement 1v1 bracket or 3v3 solo queue in some way?

• Spoiler

That's not planned at the time, but we already did the 1v1 bracket on Greymane and we're considering adding it on BFA (and why not 3v3 solo queue aswell).

• By Ray#9824: Did you implement mounts in fidelity points in the shop?

• Spoiler

There are some mounts already available in Fidelity points on the shop. We're still looking into upgrading the "discount" thing on the shop to include more mounts in Fidelity Points on the rotating Special Offers.

• By Alexandro roque (nox gas inc)#3368: Are time walking going to be a thing in 8.2?

• Spoiler

One of our raid developer already started working on this, specifically on Burning Crusade dungeons. At the moment he's continuing his work on Battle of Dazar'alor, when it'll be finished he should have some free time to continue working on BC Timewalking. We can't give you a precise roadmap for this since it's a secondary task.

• By mayov#2331: Will the dungeons be optimized? I encountered quite a few bugs in some especially siege of boralus.

• Spoiler

Yes, we are aware of few issues on this dungeon and the developers work on it.

• By riftlock#7393: When we can get class mounts?

• Spoiler

Class mounts were obtained with the Mage Tower, which was available on legion, but got closed on BFA (even on retail).
      What you can do though, is obtain it on our Legion server, Sylvanas, and since it's account bound you will then have it on Sethraliss!

• By Leyo#6293: Do you plan to reward the people with the best time for the season on m+ dungeons?

• Spoiler

That's a great idea, however we don't know what we'll do yet, but be assured we'll talk about it!

• By Marius#6730: How can I donate?

• By Robinson(Goldman)#7886: Will Alterac and the epic 40vs40 BGs get enabled? That would give variety to PvP.

• Spoiler

Yes, it's updated for lvl 120 in 8.2.0.

• By DeiviStrife#1618: Are the reputation going to be account wide to the highest you got like they did in retail? / Also, are you going to add the flight maps for alters? / And are the Legion's professions going to be fixed? Because for example you can't complete the quest chain for skinning so you can't do skinning in Legion areas (in Sethraliss).

• Spoiler
      • We were not really aware of that specific feature, but will look into it, thanks for the head's up!
      • They were scripted on Legion. You just have to log on your alt, and click on the toy to unlock the flights. If some don't work on BFA, you can report them on the bugtracker and we'll look into it.
      • We have a dev working on professions, but he was assigned some stuff for the 8.2 update, which means he had less time to work on those, but it's one of the thing we're looking to have working fine, so if you have a specific report, please send it to me in PM and we'll look into it! Otherwise, you know the drill, get on the bugtracker !

• By Kondorrianno#3104: When you'll start working on season events (like Brewfest)? Will you be allocated people for their implementation?

• Spoiler

We're doing our best to keep those events updated, and we'll continue to do so (Eg. Brewfest cosmetic models have been updated for 8.2).

• By PrideDn#9092: Legion Will you update something?

• By Lisbeth#7895: Are they going to update the character boosts when the new version appears so the boost increases more level? Like the ilvl 395 one.

• Spoiler

We still didn't take any final decision about the shop update after patch release. We're talking about it, and we'll inform our community as soon as we'll have some news!

• By Reffa#7312: On Forum is idea about PVE tournament why don't use it not spawn bosses?

• Spoiler

I do not fully get the end of your question, but regarding PVE tournaments, we're indeed not closed to the idea as it would honestly be cool to have those. It requires quite a bit of organization though, but we're interested in doing some! Stay tuned.

• By Dj/Xdru#4115: When will you guys fix the dc problem on legion? because sometimes you can get dc like 5-6 times in a row.

• Spoiler

You can create a post on the Forum with some evidences and mentioning staff members so we can have a look on your DC issues if you're still encountering some.

Firestorm Endgame!
We would like to thank everyone again for attending.
See you in 8.2!
The Firestorm Team.

3 people like this

yea ok sgf

Do we have to download new client of the game? 

Nice, good look to the whole Team! <3

47 minutes ago, Nazarleokas said:

Do we have to download new client of the game? 

It will be as when legion was upgraded, it will just be a small package that users can use launcher that will download any updates required. 

1 person likes this

What if i dont use launcher? launcher is so buggy. I normally just use the full client. Can we update our current client with a small patch?

3 hours ago, Alan said:

It will be as when legion was upgraded, it will just be a small package that users can use launcher that will download any updates required. 

Are you planing on adding a pvp server like you did in legion?

1 person likes this

Dear Firestorm! 
I'm worried about some important thing in this server.

Each expansion you've miss one great problem..

The problem with the '' PvP '' Text.. let me explain and be cleary..

'' HK: (Private, Marshal, Grand Marshal, Stone Guard, etc, etc, etc, etc..) '' 

There's NO PvP Message, please.. CAN YOU ADD IT? 
PvP don't have same feeling without it..

Sorry but.. I always ask that question and search for the answer..

For the 124908124098150 time, I BEG YOU to add this & Fix it.. :) Thank you so, so much.. ♥ 

Thank you guys for hard work and making it possible for us to play, keep it up.

1 person likes this

when can you fix Raid Search Sethraliss serv ? 

I Love You Firestorm...:D

Edited by Pribadi

one question remained unanswered, how is it possible that only mount or cool xmog dropping bosses of old contents such as BRF of Wod are buggy in post-wod expansions?

while they were available before the shop upgrade back in time when legion was still a live expansion?

Most of the old players believe that you have the scripts of legacy contents yet you don't want to implement them to force players to pay on webstore. Excuses such as the expansion difference, missmatch scriptions,... can't fool these people since Blizzard is implementing new contents every week, month, and year without damaging legacy contents.

Edited by hidaren

Do you planned to implement Mad Merchant in Dalaran?

Also, when do Mythrax bug is fixed on NM and HC? 

are we gona have the pvp prestige icon when we get in warmode and battleground

12005.png

Edited by retribro
1 person likes this

after the patch launch we will be able to migrate our characters from other BFA servers like monster wow on the sethraliss server??

get better staffs. that's all

im irainian and play in Sethraliss . I want to become a game master

will we keep our gold and our stuff after the patch ?  . i play in bfa sethralis , dont know why i am listed as wod 

Edited by BinaryGun

good job

cant open the link given to download the update of bfa 8.2 please help 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0