Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deazz

[Declined] Pvp and Pve Balance [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Pvp and Pve Balance

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hi, there is something bugging me alot recently and i really wanna ask the reason. I am playing here like 2 years or so but it's kinda worse this year especially in sethraliss. Here is the question or suggestion however you take it x) On the legion we had option to balance gear between pve and pvp first of all why did you guys decide to stick on mythic 10 (limited) reward such as 370 and let the pvp get 385 easy earn ? I said easy earn cause recently server turned into pay to win and its forcing alot of people to leave this community. Not the mention totally unbalanced pvp stuff. You may balanced damages but def and hp scale is not balacing wich even allow me as a healer ( because of my gear ) kill easily anyone in 2s. I didn't even sweat farming rated infact i farmed with very low friends since my gear was way too high for beginner enemies. The patch is near but i wanna ask first of all is there any reward for doing mythic 15++ or is it gonna stay like the legion one ( was pretty bad idea btw ) About the suggestion.. Well i understand server needs support for bills etc but isin't that bit too much unfair to allow people carry socket + leech or speed and full gear chars into battles without any good templates? I mean at least you guys could balance the hp and def stuff so the pvp will be alot fun and rewarding. Everyone here whomever farmed 2.5k-3k+ is farmed due getting early gear from raid or lootboxes and it's really bothersome for a pvp players such as me. Pvp shouldn't be pay to win or ilvl to win. It should be equal and challenging. As for pve there is only 1 raid and it's kinda suck. Ofc it's blizz make so your not in fault for that but at least we expect to see rewarding dungeons. I mean many month passed all i see is hundreds of 370 stupid gears for doing 15+ keys thats very much meh. Please try to read this message cause i am been total honest and i really like this community. But the current state isin't that bright as you can see. The server numbers are keep dropping everyday and it's not because of the quality. This server has the best quality yet you guys keep making it ( poor) look alike because of this balancing issues. I asume the qa team is not very well experienced in fact i never seen a healer that destroys dps in 2 second before in retail x)

Edited by deazz

Greetings,

Well i don't get your fully idea but the PvP in our servers is not ignored at all and everything is being done to be blizlike. Regarding buying stuff, we are not really giving something that cannot be obtained in-game. Each thing on the shop can be obtained in-game if you spend time doing its requirements but there are some people that don't like waiting and they want a fast way, so we are giving them the option to get what they want.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.