Yawgmot

cant log into sylvanas anymore

3 posts in this topic

hi guys,

earlier today i did a rnd bg and got the beach thing. at end of bg game didnt respond anymore. then i closed it and ever since then i cant login to sylvanas. i can still log into my acc and even greymane but when trying to log into sylv, he throws me back to acc login.

i tried unstucking the char with whom i played the bg but i didnt hlp either, deleting cache didnt help either.  anyone got idea how to fix this?

6 hours ago, Yawgmot said:

hi guys,

earlier today i did a rnd bg and got the beach thing. at end of bg game didnt respond anymore. then i closed it and ever since then i cant login to sylvanas. i can still log into my acc and even greymane but when trying to log into sylv, he throws me back to acc login.

i tried unstucking the char with whom i played the bg but i didnt hlp either, deleting cache didnt help either.  anyone got idea how to fix this?

You need a gm to help you with that. Make a ticket on a different account and ask for help.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here