Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cowface

[Declined] PTR Suggestions [In-game]

4 posts in this topic

Title: PTR Suggestions

Type: In-game

Description: 

I have a few suggestions that might help with PTR testing for 8.2 and upcoming patches, making the testing content more accessible and if anything a little bit less of a chore and more plug-n-play (if that makes any sense):

1. Gear Vendor with a high enough item level/ stats that will make testing the new content easier and accessible for undergeared players. (I just heard on discord that this might be added soon so that's good news)

2. Level boost to 120, i know this is not a blizzlike PTR thing but for a much smaller community like this i believe it would draw more people into testing what the PTR has to offer.

3. Neck level boost to an acceptable level where people will have access to current patch content traits.

Edited by Cowface
2 people like this

And maybe add a buff when entering a raid so u cant die. The same was done back in Legion to test Nighthold to test all the bosses properly and dont have to have a big group.

sounds like a good idea tbh !

1 person likes this

Greetings,

These things were done to the Quality Assurance team. By releasing that PTR, we wanted normal players to test the new content, areas, etc. Also, all of the characters were copied to the PTR so you don't need to waste time on leveling.
So what you mentioned is not really planned for now at least.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.