• Announcements

• Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
    • Otacon

Securing a Firestorm Account   11/16/19

Securing your account is very important, so please read our guideline here:    
    • Otacon

Boost Firestorm Discord / VIP   12/20/19

Be ready to boost our Discord and in return, you become a VIP. You can read about that here.
Pantoufle

Downloading / Updating to 8.2.0 Client

156 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Miolaro said:

Torrent is working fine, also the download speed is fine as well, try pausing it for 2-3 minutes and re-starting it.

Yes the torrent works but there is something wrong with the file itself. Only takes me 30 min to download but every time I get that critical error.

Furthest I get is to character creation screen then go to log in and BOOM error

6 minutes ago, Nashleysafcftm said:

Furthest I get is to character creation screen then go to log in and BOOM error

Make a technical support thread then instead, don't forget to include error codes as well as screenshots of the errors. 

error in the Extract ZIP Full Client ( BFA ) 8.2
Pls rebuilt ziP Full Client Full Client ( BFA ) 8.2

zip-file-error.png

Edited by norrt

Downloaded and extracted but got this error

Schermata 2.png

Hi,

I downloaded the full MAC client from this 8.2.0 guide.

After installing and running the launcher I can't see BFA expansion on the left bar, latest is Legion and older expansions.

Is there something I'm missing?

The file won't even download, looks like I am playing on another private server.