melchiade

Can someone please help me with leveling (yes.."please") from level 91 to level 98?

9 posts in this topic

:)

Edited by Alan

Be polite on the forums, do not get urself banned and or get a strike.

Anyway, the best way in certain scenario's is just to go trough every flightpoint on the map, normally there will be quests there to pickup.

I went to every single point of flight in Draenor (I'm level 92) but I can't find a single working quest that allows me to play Legion. I find only dozens of "clones" of NPCs that kill me immediately. The World Quests do not work, not even one. Otherwise I would have done those. No one answers me in the game. It's all absolutely absurd and I'm a little tired. In chat I read about people who publish "LFG Anthorus blabla" and I wish I could even be able to play one day ... but it all seems very far and almost impossible.

I don't pretend that the developers fix all the 100% pre-legion content ... but at least give the chance to new players to arrive at the Broken Shore.

All problems arise from level 80 up to level 85. In Pandaria with some difficulty you can level up to level 90 and accept the difficulties. But from Draenor it is literally a nightmare.

2 hours ago, melchiade said:

It's all absolutely absurd and I'm a little tired.

If it makes it any easier, i'll login with one of my 100+ characters and help get you to level 98.

I just need to know which faction/character you'll be logged in with.

I have the same problem. People ingame tell me to go to Pandaria. but there the mobs give me like 300 exp... I neek 500k for a level up... It takes too long to enter in a dungeon. I've ben waiting for it all day and still no dungeon.

1-60 Cool

60-70 Awesome

70-80 Tricky

80-90 Ran out of quests and had to evel up by exploration

90-100 ???

Losing the hope xD

Do you still need help for leveling?

This is just pathetic. How can be all draneor just bugged? How am I supposed to lvl this alone?

In which realm do you play? Because i could complete dime draenor dungeons, Minimum 3 ir 4

Edited by rafaelantunez

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here