Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Желание

Bugged talent abuse/end of PVP season

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I wrote a report in RU forum about abusing the bugged talent https://www.wowhead.com/spell=270658/azerite-fortification by some players (including r2 player Jawñ). The problem is that this talent is not scaling by pvp modificator on arena and increased by actual healing shown on description. Test made by MadK0rt (he is a part of the RU testers team) shown that instead of 5k healing on arena, the talent does healing of 31k. It's a huge advantage given only by 1 piece of gear. So, 3 of them in total (head-shoulders-chest) make the healer almost unkillable on arena if the team tries to focus him. In 2s the passive talent healing will be more than 20% of total healing made in that case. The thing is some players are abusing this bug. For example, player Jawñ was catched while queuing 2s with all of 3 pieces of gear with this talent. He is defenetly aware of abuse because 1 azerite item with this talent even was 365 instead of his rest items (385-390 ilvl). I notifed the RU administators about that and suggested to double check the top ladder players if they have all 3 pieces of gear with that talent and provide the punishment since they break the server rules:

General exploiting: The malicious use of bugs in a way that normal game-play would not permit, generally giving the user an unnatural advantage. Punishment: 1 day account suspension to permanent account suspension.

It's important to clarify that to get all 3 high ilvl pieces of gear with that talent is almost impossible. So, if the player has it, it means he is definitely was abusing the bug. RU adminisrator Madorana replied to me that they will notify Firestorm stuff about that case and they will make a decision about the punishment. So, I just want to double check that you guys are aware of the problem. Can some1 here from stuff team confirm that? I also want to know if the fact of this bug abuse will influence the results of PVP seasonal check? Personaly, I think it would be unfair to reward the players who was catched on bug abuse so that's why I'm asking you to double check all top25 players if they have all 3 pieces of gear with that talent on it and provide the punishment.

Here are the screenshots made by MadK0rt (RU tester on Firestorm) during his test of that talent https://dropmefiles.com/gR0Fh (it's in russian but he speaks eng so he can confirm that). It shows that instead of 5k healing, the talent does 31k on arena.
Here are the screenshots of player Jawñ with 3 pieces of gear containing the bugged talent https://dropmefiles.com/1G3y8

Edited by Желание

That would explain why most people do not fucking die ... Does this problem still exist? And does it work in BG´s too, or only in Arena? Because I play mostly BG and tehre are some players that just never die and this could be the reason for that ... 

dude he made that report during Season 1...during 8.0 i mean..we have 8.2 now and Season 2....

and this report was also a fail but nvm :D