anguuhai

[Declined] Reusable abandoned character names [Shop]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Reusable abandoned character names

Type: Shop

Description: 

Greetings. I wanted to suggest to add away so that people can buy with points a character names that has been abandoned for long time. But only if set of requirements are met to allow that. Requirements can be one or multiple ideas from below.
1. Character was last logged in 1 year or years ago to able to considered as buyable.
2. Very low level characters e.g. lvl 20 or less, should require less time for last logged in requirement. half year or much less etc.
3. Character has not been used since 1 or 2 expansion ago and met above requirements.
4. Since we need loyalty points to change character name right now, this one certainly will require points to buy.
5. Character who is max leveled in their expansion will be notified to account owner's email. That person will have few days to reply if he want to save this character name. (if that is actually allowed)

I'm here not to suggest about character deletion on timer, so i'm not gonna talk about that here. But basically above ideas are really just first glance at this new shop function. You can totally modify how it will function and what requirements will be needed to use character names that are gathering dust. Thank you for reading!

Greetings,

We are aware of that idea and nothing was decided about it yet but we will keep it in mind.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.