Rauschen

Stuck on a War Campaign Quest

9 posts in this topic

Hello, i want some help with a war campaign quest "[Test case #1; Mech vs Mekkatorque]". It says that i need to ride G.M.O.D to face Mekkatoruqe. But nothing actually happen after facing him. There is a button on the action bar that appear while flying with G.M.O.D but clicking it doesn't make any differences. Are there any specific ways to complete it? i tried several common solutions starting from abandoning the quest and take it again, deleting Cashe folder, enabling/closing the war mode to merely waiting some time till something happen but still nothing happen and seems like i'm stuck on this war campaign quest and so i can't move further. If there is any actual solution to this please share it with me. 

Thank you.

Greetings @Rauschen,

If the quest is bugged in general and occurs to other players as well, I suggest reporting it on our bug tracker instead. Although if the bug occurs only to your character then you should make an in-game ticket, Game Masters will assist you from there. (PS: If you get an error such as `Error updating your GM ticket`, just ignore it, it's a visual bug)

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Thank you for the reply. 

I already sent a ticket in-game and waited for almost 2 days and got bored already, so i headed over to this section in-case someone has some kind of experience with this quest or have a solution.

PS: I don't think it's bug, because some people already passed this quest and started darkshore WQ. As well as, i don't think it's a bug on my character. If possible, i'd like to have this topic opened till i find a solution from either in-game ticket or a reply from a forum user. 

Thank you.

Here is the GM response i waited over 2 days to receive. 

WoWScrnShot_120519_195501.jpg

Well, thats how i solve

First u jus go do the quest then when u r facing him jus click exist button from ur robot things ,( theres exist button ) 

Then u will fall down ( if u r druid or dh, or some class which cant die then u r ok)

If so revive n go back to quest 

Abandon quest and relog

Then take quest, back then do again

It should work 

I tried 3 times that way

4 hours ago, Lonelym3m said:

Well, thats how i solve

First u jus go do the quest then when u r facing him jus click exist button from ur robot things ,( theres exist button ) 

Then u will fall down ( if u r druid or dh, or some class which cant die then u r ok)

Abandon quest and relog

It should work 

I tried 3 times that way

Greetings, and thank you for the reply. I tried several times to abandon the quest and retake it again, however i'm going to give it the last shot. 

17 hours ago, Rauschen said:

Greetings, and thank you for the reply. I tried several times to abandon the quest and retake it again, however i'm going to give it the last shot. 

I tried your guide and it worked fine. Thank you, now i can move further :-) 

On 6-12-2019 at 3:18 PM, Lonelym3m said:

Well, thats how i solve

Abandon quest and relog

It should work 

I tried 3 times that way

This worked perfectly, thank you !!!

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here