Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karavlaxos

Some quality of life changes for windwalker monks

1 post in this topic

Hey im Karavlaxos and im been playing monk on Sethraliss .Im mainly a m+ player and on my time doing mythic plus i discovered some things about certain monk spells that i feel totally destroy the value they bring.The first spell ill be talking about is chi burst this spell is mainly used as a chi generator when you fight more that one target(damaging the enemies and healing your allies ) as you may know cleave is super important on m+ (especially with reaping being around),so why do i complain about this spell ? well as you may know it can pass through walls meaning that its not just dead on dungeon such as waycrest manor or tol dagor but its actually a troll pick that can lead to wipe fests(On retail this spell couldnt pass through walls ).As for the second thing id want to talk about its a trait called invoke xuen that summons xuen to fight for you ,the thing is you are unable to control your pet and if it so chooses it can pull every mob within close range of it leading to big trouble(Im sure that the things im talking about might have been reported previously and i trully hope im not wasting someones time with my rant ) thanks for reading ill see you ingame <3