Followers 0
Lostzx

Transmorpher Beacon [Shop]

4 posts in this topic

Title: Transmorpher Beacon

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello,
I wanted to suggest the addition of a shop item from from retail servers to the "fun items" section.
Believe a lot of people would enjoy it as it is one of the popular toys on retail servers.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=166779/transmorpher-beacon
thanks in advance

1 person likes this

Seriously dude? What will cause people here to stop asking for more stuff to be made P2W? Just go gamble your money if you have so much of it or so spare...

Edited by andyblast

9 hours ago, andyblast said:

Seriously dude? What will cause people here to stop asking for more stuff to be made P2W? Just go gamble your money if you have so much of it or so spare...

Tbh this item comes from Blizzard store and there was never a way to obtain it in game so idk what you getting at...

7 hours ago, Kvintus said:

Tbh this item comes from Blizzard store and there was never a way to obtain it in game so idk what you getting at...

Pretty much this, if it was anyhow obbtainable in game I wouldn't  be asking for it to be added to the shop but would try to get it myself and if that would be impossible ask for a bug fix that would be blocking my way to do it.
As it is not available in game I did indeed ask for it to be added to the shop as it is one of my favourite toys from retail which was usually very much enjoyed by everyone in group/raid.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0